*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921407-Facsimile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1921407
New member to the middle school cycling team.
  “Okay. Time to do this, first shower with the guys.”  Said Danni, getting ready to disrobe in the locker room.

  “Sigh, I can’t do this. Why do we need to take showers in front of each other? When are they gonna separate the damn showers? Maybe if I just slip out coach won’t see me…”

  “Richards! Get in there and wash tha muck off you! Stop stalling!” Said Coach.

  “Yes sir” Said Danni running back in the locker room.

  He strips down to just his sandals and a towel and slowly walks in to the shower with the rest of the guys. He’s watching them shower trying to make it to an empty one.

  “Hey! Danni, Coach left a special shower for you!” Said one student pointing to the center shower.

  “Ha ha! Yeah, what’s wrong, don’t want nobody to see your lil dick?” Said Dohn, walking up to him. “Personally, Coach likes procedure, you’ve been on the team for a week and a half, dude. Honestly no bodies gonna look at your junk dude, we’re trying to hurry up and get outta here so nobody see’s ours. At least I am anyway.”

  “It’s just that, I’m not okay doin this. I don’t want…” Started Danni.

  “Yeah, sure. But I can’t promise you there won’t be some no homo, homo games.” Explained Dohn.

  “Quit, discussing you dicks and shower. My shits bigger than both of yall’s together anyway.” Said Kenny.

I looked at Dohn’s dick while he was talking to Kenny. Even flaccid I wanted to suck it. His body I wanted to touch it. I looked at Kenny and he was swinging his dick around while his buddies were egging him on. And I wanted his dick too. And I must have caught the wrong time or something. Cause he looked at me and was like:

  “Why you checkin out my dick, wanna suck it faggot? Demanded Kenny.

  “Why don’t you get one of your dick swingers to suck it when they’re done monkeying around?” I said.

  “Aieght, aieght. That was cool.” Said Kenny.

  I eventually took my shower and nobody was paying me any attention. Coach told me that I had nothing to worry about, too much macho to be paying real attention to dicks and other shit.  He has a no tolerance for too much buffoonery.

  I seen Dohn in the hallway before lunch and all I could think of was that yummy dick of his. And how I could never have it or anyone else.

  “Hey, guy! Ready for our first match!?” Said Dohn.

  “I guess. I mean I’ve been doin it my whole life. What if I’m just not good enough?” I said.


  “Dude, your one of the best. You ain’t got shit to worry about. I can’t wait to see you take on the other school. Just relax.” Said Dohn.

  “Man, we’ll see. I hope your right.” I said going to lunch.

  He’s so laid back, and well fitted in. I feel like I’ll never have that. Do I really want to do this…



  “I love these LGBT youth things.” Said Sam in between kissing.

  “Yeah, I mean it’s like a hook up spot if you can get away. They don’t even know, seriously.” Replied Phil.

  “Alright, pull it out, we ain’t got much time. I want dat dick in my mouth. Gimme your squirt. Look at your lil dick…” Said Sam.

  “What?!, okay fuck thi…” Started Phil.

  “It’s perfect, I can take this shit down to the deep throat.” Sam finished.

  “Shit, go head then. Auuugh, shit… What are you doin down there… Shit! It feels so fuckin good…” Phil wraps his legs around Sam. “Mmmuh, mmmuh, mmmuh…Oh yeah my balls…Oh daddy.”

  “How long it take you to cum?” Asked Sam.

  “Keep, uh, suckin-uh, like that, uh about real soon-uuuuuuuhh.

  Phil’s nut squirts in Sam’s throat and in his mouth. Sam sucks his dick dry as he convulses from the post orgy.

  “Now, I need that ass.” Said Sam bending him over the janitor sink.

  “Take it daddy.” Said Phil as his pants are pulled down. “Don’t forget to wet it.”

  Sam bends down and licks Phil’s ass. Getting him started with a rim job. Sam starts to go deeper, sticking his tongue in as far as it’ll  go.

  “Hold on, lemme relax. Fuck, that’s as good as the head.” Proclaimed Phil.

  Sam builds up phlegm and with his tongue as a funnel spits it in his ass. Spits on his dick and slip it in. Taking it slow to get the feel. Phil moans “Daaaadeeee.” Sam has a knack for finding G-spots. As he hits it he feels Phil tighten up. So he keeps hitting it going faster and faster. “Fuck, I gotta cum quick, keep it tight.” Sam said. He then get’s in to a quick pace and holds it. Phil starts to orgasm  and moan when Sam sticks a sponge in his mouth. Sam is breathing heavily, he moans a tad too loud as the door opens.

  “Done yet?” Said one of the counselors. As three of the counselors and a few kids look on.

  “Too soon.” Said Sam.

“Alright, enough, now.” Said another.

  “Sorry, can’t do that I’m in the motion.” Said Sam thrusting harder and harder to the ooo’s and aah’s of the other kids. Then he starts to go faster as he feels it come. Phil spits out the sponge and screams, “Oh Daddy!” as he feels Sam’s dick grow and flex. Sam gives it one hard push and releases his cum.

    Later on in the office, the head counselor tells them they have to take a week off.
© Copyright 2013 Jax Lazzo Rhapsody (jaxrhapsody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921407-Facsimile