*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921498-I-wonder--by-Writer-Soft-Kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1921498
I wonder why finding true love is so difficult, with so many lonely hearts in the world...
I wonder…



By Writer Soft Kiss



I wonder if this is God's plan for me to spend the remainder of my days here on Earth alone…



I wonder if God wants me to think of the chances that he gave me that I took for granted…



I wonder if God asks himself why I did not grab any of those chances with both hands...



I wonder if I have made too many mistakes in my past so this is my punishment now…



I wonder if God is sentencing me to a life of being alone, sadness, loneliness and solitude...



I wonder if I am now just meant to write about love, romance, passion, and making love...



I wonder if will ever experience the loving touch of a warm, kind and gentle man again…



I wonder what path I am to take and how I am to know which way to turn on the road...



I wonder how I will find my destiny without a map, compass or any sort of direction…



I wonder does "he" still exist for me or has he gone on to find someone else already…



I wonder if "he" is gone, then am I supposed to be left completely alone for the rest of my life…



I wonder how I will know who "he" is and how I will recognize him if he should come for me...



I wonder what I am to do once “he” finally graces me with his presence how should I behave…



I wonder should I be “me” with “him” shy, bashful and quiet or should I try to be something else...



I wonder will “he” know that I am his and that he is mine or will “we” have to slowly find out...



I wonder will it be hard or will God realize that my life has been full of hard and that just this

Once, “Please God,” just make this easy...



I wonder will I be lucky to find that my last love, my first "real" love, my forever love, the one that will love me forever as I will always love him...



I wonder does “he” exist, does he know that I exist, and is it possible to find one another within this universe...



I wonder what “forever love” feels like, for I do know one thing in my heart for sure and that is that I am ready for “him…”



I wonder if “he” will know that I believe that “forever love” feels more wonderful than words can possibly express...



I wonder when “we” find one another and we finally know that it is that "forever love" will we hold on tight...



I wonder will “we” embrace one another each moment, each chance, each second, and breathe in the life of each other...



I wonder will “we” ever, truly have, feel, and breathe enough of one another, for there is nothing like that feeling...



I wonder if true passion still truly exists, the kind of passion that is only shared between the two people who share "forever love" together...



I wonder if once “we” know that we have that forever love if we will share that kind of passion, the kind that no other has ever shared...



I wonder if “we” will take one another "there" and become "one" as no other has felt before or since, will it be more passionate, more sensuous, and more insatiable...



I wonder once “we” have shared that feeling of being just "one" with one another, shared that “true passion,” and our “forever love,” will that will be enough...



I wonder will all three be enough to sustain and quench our forever, never-ending thirst for more, the desire to always experience, want, need, and have something that is not there...



I wonder if what we finally find in one another will be forever or if once again at some time in the future it will be time to search again for another...



I wonder is it possible to find someone to be my forever love, to laugh, cry, smile, talk, share, love, and live with happily ever after...



I wonder does “he” exist, is he out there in our world, our universe, somewhere out there for me...

I wonder...



by Writer Soft Kiss

© Copyright 2013 Writer Soft Kiss (writersoftkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921498-I-wonder--by-Writer-Soft-Kiss