*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921915-The-Fallen-Angel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1921915
When some kids at a party accidently release an old demonic creature, they must stop it.
The night of the party was tonight. It wold be just me, Jake, and Conner. Mom and dad are going out tonight and wont be back till about twelve. Luckily, thats just enough time to see if that old urban legend was real, and if it was, It will all be on cammera. I think I should begin the video now.
"Hi guys, my name is Reese and me and my friends are going to attempt the sacred rituals of many satanists. We are trying to see if we can force the Fallen Angel out of its lifelong sacred prison. If nothing happens, then we may live. But if the legend is real, then you will be one of the first people to see it. But this will come at a cost, wich is our lives. They say the demon needs to feast on blood before it can truely be free from its prison."
"Who are you talking to?" Mom asked.
"Nobody, just talking to myself again." I replied.
"Well stop it, When you talk about those fairy tales to yourself, people will think your a nerd and you have no friends!'
"There not fairy tales mom!" I said getting angry. "They are legends passed down from generation to generation."
I some how knew that saying that just made my mom lose alot of respect towards me.
"If you want to keep those friends, just stop talking about it in front of people!" said mom.
© Copyright 2013 Reese Abernathy (epicreese2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921915-The-Fallen-Angel