*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922559-TITANIC
by sebas
Rated: · Other · Other · #1922559
ruth jack family
         One cold morning Ruth and her family gasped as they looked at the giant ship(the Titanic).It's so big" she yelled,as they got inside the ship,the ship started moving.Later that day Ruth went to the deck she had found this nice gentle man "hello m'lady"then Ruth responded back.Two days later at night it was last time the Titanic saw daylight.Iceberg!!!!Everybody screamed Ruth had no time to get out without Jack."Ruth!"her mother yelled,she found Jack just laying on the floor."Jack wake up"sudenly the ship trembled like an earthqauke as they both ran to the deck there no more lifeboats left and they all jumped into the shivering water.Then suddenly there was a loud crack and the Titanic broke in two.Jack found a door floating in the water Ruth got on it but Jack scerviced his life for Ruth.It was a sad moament all the people were crying some even suicied and the most sad thing is that Jack with his warm heart saved Ruth life.Now Ruth remembers that beautiful thought in her mind.
© Copyright 2013 sebas (jmsebastian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922559-TITANIC