*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922745-My--Sweet-Lover
Rated: XGC · Other · Romance/Love · #1922745
just quick sex scene
The room was awash in the golden gleams of dawn as I woke up and peered over into the most beautiful face in the world smiling warmly I turn out and go and grab my clothes from the edge of the bed then peer down at her. Her red hair sparkling invitingly to drag my fingers thru it, I turn away smiling again and calmly walk down the hall and enter the shower room to be followed by a thud and I turn around to see the most gorgeous sight ever as my beautiful girl walks into the shower with me nude to the world as sunshine flows through her hair almost like it was weaved into it. I walk over and kiss her and whisper in her ear.

“You look lovely like that you know”

You smile and walk around me sashaying your hips enticingly as you walk to the shower and turn on the water. I follow her over and kiss her deeply on the lips. You try to get more of me but I pull away before you can be causing you to groan in frustration. I walk downstairs and make a pot of coffee for you and then cook myself some eggs as you get dressed. As I’m placing the stuff on the table you walk in smelling fresh as flowers and scold me for cooking then pour yourself a glass and sit down smiling. After eating I was the dishes and head up to the room and sit on the edge of the bed. I listen for your footsteps knowing you would think I’m jacking off and sure enough a few seconds later you come charging in. I laugh and walk over and say to you.

“I knew you’d come running”.

You reply sharply “really you did did you”

I reply with “oh come on that’s my line”

I watch as you walk over and straddle my lap and whisper

“Our line” and I smile as you brush your lips against mine. My breath stolen as your tongue caresses mine. I break the kiss and whisper in your ear

“You taste of honey darling”

You begin to pull my shirt off and I raise my arms above my head the smell of me filling the room with the smell of man. You begin to unbutton my pants and as you do I pull off your shirt ogling your beautiful body once again. You begin to have troubles with my pants so I say screw it and grab a hand full of my pants and with a loud rip tear them straight off me. I look up at your stunned face and laugh and say.

“I’m really Horne y I can’t help it” You smack my leg and say.

“At least let me pull off your underwear dam it and you’re cleaning up that mess “I grin sheepishly and stand up allowing you to pull off my underwear my already hard cock bouncing up and smacking you in the chin. I unsnap your bra and pull it off ogling once again how beautiful you are as you shower kisses over my chest and face slowly moving your way down to my cock where at first you lick it teasingly. Stroking my balls causing pre-cum to start oozing from the tip of my dick, you look up at me and then place your mouth around the tip of it and slowly bring it down onto it almost majestically. I grab each side of your head quickening it as I let out a lonngggg groan of appraisal. As my dick reaches the back of your mouth you begin stroking what you couldn’t fit in and my eyes almost burst from the pleasure. You begin reversing Coming up almost completely off before sinking down onto it again.  My love for you growing and growing. Faster and faster up and down your tongue swirling the tempo making my hips move in turn with it faster and faster I let out a roar and pulling your head all the way down blasting load after load into your mouth. It becomes too much for you and a river of white pours from the sides of your mouth spilling onto me and the floor but in the moment of pleasure, all I care about was you and the sensations. You pull my now flaccid penis from your mouth with a small *pop* and smile and I say. “You’re not done yet it’s your turn now.”

I pull you onto my lap pressing your gorgeous breasts against me and kiss you on the mouth while fondling your breath stifling the moan the escapes your mouth into mine. I lay you on the bed and stand up letting your raven hair spill everywhere creating a river of fire and beauty and whistle. You’re so beautiful I think in my head. I remove your pants and panties and crouch down between your legs and lay kisses carefully up and down your leg. I then sign your name and split open your pussy and dive my fingers into your soft moist snatch.

“Mmmmm you are really wet,” I say breathlessly.

“Shut up and fuck me” you reply almost like a straight gasp.

“Not yet, I reply with a crazed look, first, u must beg”

I slip my tongue in vibrating it and swirling it around catching all your sweet juices onto my tongue. I then pull you closer and rub your clit with one hand as I finger and tongue fuck your pussy. I slip a condom on as I listen to your moans and you grab my head forcing me deeper into your snatch. I begin fingering you faster and faster and me rubbing your clit in all the ways I know you like the most. A flood of juices flow over my tongue and into my mouth as your pussy begins milking my tongue and you pull my face so far in I see heaven. After a few seconds and after lapping up all your juices I stand up my once again erect cock in hand and place my dick at the entrance of your pussy pushing it all the way in. You scream as I stretch you out and slam your hips back against mine as you take the rest of it. I slowly move in and out as you get used to my length and soon you begin rocking your hips in rhythm to mine.  I pick up the typo my balls slapping against your ass. Faster and faster and faster, I reach down and rub your clit with one hand as I use my other to stretch and pinch your nipples your cry’s of estuary music to my ears. After a few minutes, I yell loudly,

“IM GONNA CUM AND I WANT YOU TO RELEASE WHEN I....DOOOO “ I push myself as far as I can into you and we release tighter and screams becoming one beautiful symphony as your pussy milks my cumming cock for all its worth. I crush my lips against your then collapse down next to you and with a sot plop my penis falls from your pussy with a soft plop and I fall asleep your arms around me and the condom on my cock still.

© Copyright 2013 LightAngel (xxdaxxnoobxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922745-My--Sweet-Lover