*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923175-Chex
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Dark · #1923175
Sophia Crone enrolled into Lune Academy,she was preparing for a dangerous life yet to come
Chapter 1 Beginings and Ends

It was March 8th, spring break was just around the corner, like any other girl I should be planning to go to the beach or do somehing fun and exciting with friends but the thing is I wasn't hyped at all. I had been packing all week with my mom, her job was getting transferred from Texas to a small town near new york called Luness. Our moving date was going to be after spring break but it got changed to before .Every minute I'm getting closer to spring break ,I can't push myself to tell my friends I'm moving, especially my bestfriend, Tuck. This week might be holding my toughest experiences yet to come.
"Great.. Sophia, we have only 18 more boxes to load!", my mom said with great confidence. Trust me this wasn't my mom's bright side , it was basically her way of saying "we're not done yet ?I'm tired".I started to load up some boxes but a man that works for the moving company told me
to put them down. I put the boxes down as the guy attempted to offer me a power aid. Usually I won,t decline an act of kindness but power aid wasn't going to fix any problems I have to deal with but unexpectedly I was going to have to prepare myself in seconds for what was coming.
I felt a strange warm presence behind me as the man in front of me no longer had eye contact with me, it was like he was glaring over my shoulder. An akward silence stayed in the air between the man and me. I really had no idea what was going on. I thought to myself , is he getting mad I didn't except the power aid as I glared at his hand wrapped tightly around the top of the power aid.I got impatient and had to break the silence, so I opened my mouth but nothing came out but suddenly I felt a warm palm of a hand go over my eyes.I went into panic and started to kick and punch not knowing who was behind me.
© Copyright 2013 chex101 (chex101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923175-Chex