*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923239-My-love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1923239
Vore,and all that good stuff
Kasey was her name. i fell in love with her in the 4th grade, by 7ht she was wearing a size 16 dress,after letting it out some. We first started t really date freshman year. Thats also when she found out about her special power. You see a new bbw moved into town and started flirting with me. Well one day kasey had enough and push went to shove went to swallow. Yep my little kasey swallowed a 300 pound bbw that was the first time we had sex on that same night still listening to the girl scream.She was completely digested in about a week.with kasey putting on about 200 pounds. ik though that this was just the beginning of our journney together though. at the end of freshman year i was the only boy left in our class, and kasey and about 5 others were the only girls left, all the rest had went into making my kasey who started the year at 220 pounds to a huge 876 pounds.We didn't do anything in class since all the teachers had disappeared and everytime they sent a sub they had the same fate. life was perfect, until they took the back seat out from the back of the bus because of ''safety reasons'' it was during this time that we discovered another one of kasey's powers.You see there was always this little annoying kid that wanted to sit in her lap on the bus and well she couldnt vore him since everyone would be able to see her doing it. One day i made it to wear only him and kasey were on the bus but she didnt eat him, no because when she tried to he squmed under her belly and even went as far as to go down her pants.Well when the little brat did this he found what we all knew would be there her fat yet tight pussy.well this little kid just stuck his hand down in there and the rest of his body followed suit.Yep she could vore and unbirth. ofcourse she birthed him and ate him at the end of the day but we was still happy that we knew she could do this. Kasey had a sister to ashley. she couldnt vore but was a natural bbw weighing 600 pounds. she unbirthed her as soon as we got home to her house increasing her belly size by nearly 5 feet. kasey now weighed 1476 pounds at gradution of the 9th grade, suprisingly she was still able to walk.this is almost how the rest of our highschool years went by,however she birthed and vored everyone she unbirthed except for ashley.at senior gradution we was the only 2 left in the highschool and the principal gave kasey her diplomia and was then swallowed down. At the end of highschool she weighed 5697 pounds.when we got home that night i made sure she was getting pregnant with a real child my child.1 week later we got the good news she was pregnant.kasey put on so much weight during this time that i couldn't begin to tell u what it was. at around 4 months we found out our baby was a girl, and thet it appeared that our little girl had eaten and digested ashley from inside of my honey's womb.Yes the rest of the 5 months was a paradise.


To be continued
© Copyright 2013 cookiemonster22 (bubblebuddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923239-My-love