*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923539-MY-CRAZY-BEST-FRIEND
Rated: E · Essay · Comedy · #1923539
Prompt :describe ur imaginary best friend
MY CRAZY BEST FRIEND



If you see me at the park sitting under a tree by myself yelling and screaming, do not be alarmed. I am quite sane. I am probably just blowing off steam to my best friend. But there is no one else around. You might be thinking. That is true. I am not afraid to admit, my best friend is invisible. So, the next time you pass me; don’t run away like you did the last time. Come on over so I can introduce you to my crazy best friend, you won’t be sorry.



My imaginary best friends name is Kiyu, an unusual name for an unusual girl. She has been with me ever since I can remember. 17 years later, we are still tight like white on rice. If people could actually see her, many would be alarmed by her appearance. She stands 5’4 inches tall, weighs a buck o 5 sopping wet. She has jet black hair with deep purple highlights and teal blue tips. Her favorite store in the mall is Hot Topic, so you can imagine the style her of clothing let me give you an example, Today she is rocking a pair of black leggings with white skulls. A black Annabel bow top with the words MIDNIGHT MONSTER printed in lime green on the front of her shirt. Pink and purple converse are on her feet and mesh style gloves are covering her hands. Yes, she is different, but I would not have it any other way.



Ok moving on... Did I mention that she has a super power? I didn’t? My bad. She has the ability to blow things up just by moving her hands. This comes in handy especially when I’m having a bad day or someone has really pissed me off. Let me give you an example, last week we were walking to the Bad Ass Coffee shop. We were just about to cross a very busy road when this car came out of nowhere and almost side swiped me. Kiyu waved her hands and POOF the car vanished and I was saved. Amazing right? I wish… (And here you thought I was crazy) of course I jumped out of the way as to not get creamed by the car. But to visualize for a moment that really happened! That would be awesome! That is what Kiyu does that helps me cope with situations. Whatever or whomever I am angry with, she waves her magical hands and poof, and they have vaporized. Just for a moment, I see a different perspective to the situation.



Along with my bad times, she is also my sidekick during good times as well. We like to hang out at the mall and check out guys, drawing in the park while tanning is something we do often. But our favorite activity, of course, would be cow tipping. For a “normal” person to witness one small girl trying to tip a cow by themselves would be a sight to see. Boy, those cows are next to impossible to budge. So, in the end Kiyu and I decided that calf tipping would be more our speed. At least we can do it together!



Moving on to a more serious note, Kiyu is very special. She has a loving soul that is filled with so much compassion. Her ability to be fearless at times creates many great adventures for us to share. She encourages me to be the best person I can. She is my confidant, at times my savior, always and forever my CRAZY best friend.



Pacific Northwest College of Art;



Prompt;



Describe your imaginary best friend
© Copyright 2013 boos3kids (boos3kids at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923539-MY-CRAZY-BEST-FRIEND