*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923825-Love---from-Tales-Of-Depravity
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1923825
An exploration of abuse of power from both perspectives of victim and criminal
Born into squalor and abomination, from the outset the squealing malnourished infant who was to grow into Big Maureen, as she later became known, could not have faced greater adversity in her quest to grow into a successful human being.  Her mother was an alcoholic - forced to prostitute herself to feed her habit and throw scraps of bread and milk to her bastard children merely to pacify them for another hour.  Her husband, a rampant liar, womanizer, thief, voyeur, pederast was seldom around.  When he was, he usually subjected his wife to vigorous fuckings against the wall in drunken fits of rage, sometimes in the presence of neighbours – and later would subject the screaming bastard children to physical, psychological and sexual violence (at least two from the half dozen little thievelings and prostitutes certainly were not his – which served as requisite excuse for these outrages).  Maureen’s three elder brothers, from as far back as she could remember, beat her, screamed at her and fingerfucked her, her two elder sisters only mocked and jeered, excluding her from the little genuine social interaction that occurred in the slums of Glasgow.  At six years old, her mother in a drunken fit of rage lashed boiling cooking fat over her face and body.  Not only was the right side of her face and front of her upper right torso permanently scarred, besides being blinded in her right eye and her front hairline immediately receded by two inches, her future of misery and mental agony was secured.

Mistreated by doctors and nurses at the hospital where she spent many agonizing months, they reveled in her pain as they roughly changed the bandages and deliberately let the burns fester and become much more complicated than they otherwise should have been.  In 1966 it was not conducive to ones wellbeing to be of the working class, or the underclass - those who before WWII had proletarian backgrounds until herded into vast housing estates like Soviet cattle to a new industrial city on the Steppes.  These people, forgotten in the postwar economic booms despite promises of certain ‘Labourist’ policies, became the cannon fodder of scorn and reprehension.  The professional classes, in their elitist contempt for anyone without a good high school education (which is far from ubiquitous though it feigns to be available for all) and the physical, intellectual or economic incapacity to fend for themselves due to mismanagements deforming society, enjoy exalting themselves through continuing human misery.  Maureen was that misery at its apogee, and what she later became is the inevitable fallout from that aforementioned mismanagement.  Horror, comes from horror made, horror practiced, horror recompenses horror.  How humanity revels in horror!  Even its hypocrisy and double standards are horror!  Even its’ two faced complaints about horror is horror!  Even the charities and do-gooders and campaigners to resolve horror is horror due to actually maintaining the horror it feigns to resolve.  Horror in bad practice, bad things lead to bad results.  One may ‘wish for the best’, and through apathetic management, such as post WWII housing projects and economics, class interests, national interests, social interests besides other egotisms and vulgarities caked in the makeup of ‘truth, beauty and goodness’, will only acquire horrible results.  And to cake that ugly face in more ‘good’ makeup - such horror!  Even the Renaissance men, the Mediaeval’s, the Romans, could be more upfront about themselves than that - they admitted to horror, and relatively suffered less of it (or no more of it at least).  Doctors, in their hyena hypocrisy, feigned to ‘help’ Maureen.  Later, the Nuns ‘helped’ Maureen.  But all Maureen could remember was horror.  The mistreatment in hospital worse than what her mother did to her.  The ‘good’ upbringing and education ministered by the Nuns and that cursed Catholic Church (itself stinking in a good two millennia of unspeakable, abyssal black horror in the name of God), was worse than the mistreatment she received from her elder siblings, peers and father.

The rest of Maureen’s childhood was a blur of beatings and cold showers, which hurt her scars.  She hated showering in front of the other girls, who only mocked and jeered at her misshapen body, how she wished to be like them - admiring their wet smooth skin as they waltzed and preened unashamed of their beauty.  Due to her looking different, no one befriended her, or they would form fake friendships only to deliberately dupe her and leave her psychologically and spiritually broken.  The Nuns were harsh with this ‘little hussy’, after being inspected and found to have a broken hymen they were determined to cleanse her soul from the evil into which she was born.  Maureen soon felt like a reprobate.  Schoolwork was never of satisfactory standard, handwriting was never neat enough - nothing could please them.  She was luckier than the prettiest girls in some ways though - they received untoward attentions from the Priests and Nuns.  The Nuns knew how to lash with the leather belt, they knew how to lash with the stick, they often spanked her scarred flesh breaking it and making it bleed, the wounds healed knitting the already taught skin tighter.

At the age of 11 she was moved to a children’s home of mixed sex, still run by nuns, who were just as harsh if not more brutal than their colleagues in the girls convent.  The first shower night was one of abysmal humiliation as all the other girls - all 75 of them - mocked and screamed and jeered at her ugly nakedness.  She was getting plump and was less beautiful than before.  When Maureen cried for them to stop they set upon her like crows on carrion, tearing at her and beating her into soon bloodied water.  When the Nuns stopped the cabal, they were in no way sympathetic to Maureen.  Barking at her like Sergeant Majors, ordered her to wash the blood off and marched her completely naked up the corridors to the punishment room.  For four hours the Home reverberated of lashes and screaming girls, an 18th century bedlam would not compare. Maureen was blamed for instigating the commotion, and her protests of innocence only lead to the harshest mental and physical rebukes fierce enough to leave a veteran soldier cowering in the corner.

When Maureen refused to enter the showers the following wash evening, the Nuns took the greatest pleasure in frogmarching her into the boys shower rooms, stripped her and forced her to wash before 70 jeering cooing boys who mocked her ugliness, fat ass, pot belly, scars, budding misshapen left breast, deformed vulva and chubby hips.  Sufficient to make any girl die of embarrassment – this served only to kill another of the few remaining lights in the soul of the already traumatized Maureen.  The Nuns lashed her furiously until she pissed herself, forcing her to wash all over again; the boys jeering even harder at this sick show, another light went out inside her.  No one, in the revelries of horror in the name of God, goodness and good discipline, noticed it getting any dimmer.  The globe gets dimmer and in the self inflicted horror no one notices.  At this point, for the first time, Maureen surmised “surely they deserve a darker hour?”

Adolescence was more than a living hell, if childhood was painful, then Maureen’s teenage years were emotionally raw.  Now she cognized her anguish, and the realisation was bleak and painful as a Scottish winter.  (Half the nuns, by the way, were Irish).  Never was her school performance good enough, she never got enough sleep, with homework, chores, punishment homework, punishment chores, and tortures and practical jokes from her peers in the dormitories.  It was her peers who got her punished, and the Nuns enjoyed all of it, even when it was proven Maureen was innocent - she was punished anyway along with her peers, who only savagely beat her afterwards.  The other girls shit and pissed her bed, forced her to sleep in it, and in the morning reveled in the nuns harsh remonstrations.  During assembly, all the boys and girls in the Home would jeer at her nocturnal and other failures.  It is not pleasant to be accused of having no bladder or bowel control whether you are incontinent or not.  Her sanitary towels always disappeared, leading to more mockeries at the assembly for messing her knickers or bed linen with the ‘Sin of Eve’.  She was regularly stripped and paraded naked around the playground by her peers, everyone applauding and commenting on her body.  The Nuns, when they found out about ‘her whoresone exhibitionism’, reveled in forcing her to shower with the boys for 3 months and stand naked before the whole assembly for the same duration.  Assuring her she was damned, the Nuns felt the most gracious thing she could do was be a warning to others of the degrading punishments ‘God’ has in store for deviants from the path enunciated in the bible.  Maureen struggled to find answers in that book, and for her sins the Sisters gave her some bitter theology lessons.  When Maureen commented that the Gospel according to Matthew states one is not to judge others, condemn to hell or say ‘you fool’, the result was the cupboard - where she remained in the dark for three months.  “Foolish little girls will languish in the dark where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth for letting their lamps extinguish” was the response and explanation from these vicious Women of God.

Maureen was now 15, and quite lethargic and overweight, in a constant depression and yearning, her inner self felt like a dark room with a brazier glowing redder.  All the other girls were indulging in secret relationships with the boys, away from the eyes of the Nuns, who in fits of jealousy would catch the culprits and punish them in sexually humiliating ways.  The Nuns were not averse to using the older boys for their own sexual follies - neither were the priests. The girls suffered the same, except Maureen.  Besides being used as sex toys, these boys and girls managed to forge romances between each other, teenage romances that were healthy and joyful.  Filled with necking, heavy petting, oral and sometimes group games it is almost unimaginable where humanity can grow.  But the conditions were too adverse for Maureen and the world remained hostile towards her.  The girls only mocked her inability to get a boyfriend, accused of sapphism, she was reported to the Nuns:  who took pleasure in a three week long intensive inquisition of degrading cross examinations, beatings, naked ‘examinations’ by the priests, and cold baths - which hurt her scars.  For the first time during this inquisition, Maureen got to see herself naked in a full length mirror.  The sight of herself made her sob uncontrollably; her weeping didn’t stop for weeks.  Her left breast didn’t develop properly, growing into a thin conical teat rent askew to the left, the nipple brown, hairy and inverted, it wasn’t a pretty sight.  Her right breast was painful in its growth, due to the scar tissue.  There was no nipple, burned away long ago, it looked like a large flattened ball of lumpy fat sitting atop her pot belly.  Her vulva was hidden by a huge black bush of wiry pubic hair - the inner labia hung two inches beyond the outer labia like the cheeks of a turkey, red and raw, the clitoris protruded four inches beyond the hood.  The bush couldn’t hide this deformed shame.  Her hips were thunderously large, chubby, riddled with cellulite and love handles like the flesh on her back.  Her ass was large, flat and flabby, hanging down to the backs of her knees and sprouting hair from cleft.  The left side of her face was pockmarked with an old dose of chickenpox and chronic severe acne – leaving the unscarred side of her face appear like the surface of the moon.  The right side of her face was ghoulish, her eye a deformed rheumy white with no pupil, her right ear a plug shaped waxy mess.  No man would marry her, it was obvious to her, all hope faded.  In her adolescence, with her dawning sexuality which was brutally repressed by Nuns, boys and girls, she developed the hope and yearning to escape this horror and find a prince who would rescue her soul from eternal darkness and love her and let her love.  It would clearly never be.

Some weeks later, a boy approached her, courted her, her stomach fluttered and her heart leapt.  She was in such a swoon she paid no attention to the girls and boys giggling some ten feet away.  For a week he courted her, then offered her first kiss.  Maureen closed her eyes and their lips met.  She wasn’t sure how to kiss, copying the others she opened and closed her mouth, the crowd roared and cheered in laughter.  Her ‘boyfriend’ started laughing yet still Maureen was too naive to catch on.  Only when he grabbed her by the nape of the neck, put his fingers down his throat and vomited into her mouth did it occur to her that it was all a con - another sick practical joke at her great expense.  Maureen was left on her hand and knees in tears, vomiting like a poisoned dog.  The Nuns were merciless on her dirt.  Her kissing and her vomiting evoked the most extreme hostility from the Sisters of Mercy, their eyes psychotic and demonic with lustful vengeful rage.  Three months to sulk and suffer in the dark room.  Plenty of time to figure that the boy deliberately courted her for a whole week just to make it hurt more.  Never get too hopeful.  The brazier in her darkening mind was getting hotter.  So much so that upon entering the lighter world again, she squeezed that boys balls leaving him hospitalised – his injuries so severe he required castration and she felt good.  Maureen, over the coming months went on a rampage of wrath and revenge, mercilessly beating dozens of girls into bloody pulps, breaking bones, squeezing balls, fighting with the nuns and seriously injuring several of them.  One priest had his face scalded by her eruption that took everyone by surprise.  Another nun had her right eye clawed out after suggesting perhaps Maureen is incapable of seeing the “Grace of God therefore lacking the ability to forgive those who hurt her due to letting the devil take away her good righteous eye”.

Maureen was now sixteen and quite uncontrollable.  After countless punishments which only made her more vicious everyone began to leave her alone.  Loneliness was her closest friend now, misery being relegated to the place of second best friend - it was to be the only triumph she would ever have in her life.  The Nuns also boycotted her, only ever giving her C or D grades for her work - she soon ceased trying too hard.  Still, she had her sexual needs, besides a constant vengeful violent urge that bound with her carnal desires.  The first victim of her passions was an 11 year old boy.  Dark hair, brown eyes, thin body, round but pert ass and substantially sized cock he was an occasional plaything for the priests and nuns besides the older boys.  He learned to avoid these advances, but Maureen was quick and relentless.  She predated upon him like a lioness upon a gazelle, pounced him and dragged him into a cupboard.  Stripped him, molested him, sucked and slobbered over every part of his beautiful little body.  Over that beautiful little body did her ugly countenance roam with relentless lust – relief at last.  She undressed herself and forced him to look at her ‘beautiful’ body, forced him to fondle and caress her, suck her left nipple, run his hand up and down the crack of her huge shitty ass, rub her cunt, suck her big erect clit.  It took some twenty minutes until she was satisfied, having orgasmed very violently three times, amidst her climax slapping him, squeezing his genitals, jeering at him.  Finally vomiting over him, Maureen ordered him to shit and piss whilst she spectated and mocked.  Fingerfucking his asshole she forcefully masturbated him till he came, making him feel guilty by reminding him that he reacted and ejaculated therefore obviously enjoyed her.  Where did Maureen learn so much about sex?  Only a fool would believe a place run by priests and nuns is devoid of sex talk - sometimes negative talk gives just as much insight as the playground whispers and exchanges in the confession box - the latter two being not at all uncommon.

The boy was left a shattered mess, and two days later a gorgeous blond boy of twelve was to follow in a single bathroom.  Her sexuality was now finding vent in vengeful fury.  This boy jeered at her quite horribly on many occasions, she was severe on him.  Forcing him to strip whilst she cooed and jeered, leaving him crimson with shame, her barks and fury left him trembling with fear.  After making him dance, stroke his cock, part has bumcheeks, fart, piss, roll back the foreskin, go on his knees and beg her for forgiveness.  The second phase had him watch her striptease and dance, a very off-putting sight but the boy was compelled to comment on how beautiful and sexy she was.  Maureen then lashed the lad with a leather belt, had him screaming and sobbing as red weltmarks colored his thin, white body.  Her clitoris was erect, her left nipple hard, he was compelled to suckle it lovingly like a baby. She breathed and heaved heavily, her hairy armpits stinking of heavy sweating.  Maureen then ordered him to fondle her body whilst he continued suckling, finger her cunt, stroke the clitoris til she shuddered, pull the labia to resurrect her, finger the asshole - and suck the shit off his fingers.  He balked, she screamed in fury, punched him, kicked him about the floor, shit in his mouth, pissed over his face, he vomited.  She rolled him in the vomit, beat him, left his face bloody, French kissing the bleeding mouth she sucked his blood whilst caressing him everywhere.  He had to finger her again, she fingered his asshole, sucked his mouth, deliberately coughing down his throat.  Forcefully sucked his cock til orgasm.  She teased him at his cumming - he obviously ‘enjoyed’ it.  This poor boy didn’t understand that erection is a reflex - he would never have another - like most males who encountered her regardless of his age.  Maureen bathed the boy clean, but he was not released from her grip till he tongued her stinking cunt and sucked her clit whilst she viciously pulled his hair and slapped his face.

Only hours later, her sexuality finally finding release, Maureen was in desperate need of more love, more orgasm, more caressing, more intimacy, more looking and seeing, more being admired as any woman wants admiring, more games, more everything - more revenge and triumph of the will.  A 14 year old boy, quite handsome but egotistic, always mocked her for her ugliness.  He was always hard on the ugly girls, Maureen got it worst.  He had a string of affairs in the Home, she was to be his last - he became a priest after this - apparently unable to get physically close to any female ever again.  Into the empty dormitory during dinner hour.  He was forcefully dragged by the hair down the long corridors.  When he threatened loud protest she slipped her big hand down his pants and threatened to squeeze - aware of what happened to the last pair of testicles she squeezed the boy quietly complied.  Stripped him, plucked out his young pubic hairs.  His cock was bigger, his balls hung more, his body was more muscular but still thin.  He had hairy armpits and she liked their smell - she was very, very wet and breathing heavily.  Squeezed his nipples, licked them, sniffed the armpits, licked them, sucked the balls, kissed his ass - save the cock for later.  Bend over, part his bumcheeks, plucked out the hairs, slapped his ass and face hard when he cried.  Tongued his asshole, besides the shit, which somehow excited her, there was a manly sweaty smell - the smell of male sex, and this really excited her.  Pinched his skin all over, twisted his fingers and toes, bit him, leaving her teethmarks on his arms, legs, torso and bumcheeks.  Punched him, kicked him, he tried to fight back but she furiously beat him into a pulp.  Kicking his stomach, back and ribs she left him winded on the floor, he vomited.  She sucked his mouth, licked the vomit, hissed imprecations with her burning eye staring straight into his.  Forced him to eat his vomit whilst she pissed over him.  He was compelled to watch her lay back and masturbate, she rubbed and fingered her big ugly vulva for ten minutes.  He could not escape, he was tied to a bedpost with linen, he was naked and she was lying on his clothes.  He was compelled to stroke his cock until erect, she examined it, frigged it, spanked the balls lightly, untied him and forced him to 69.  She came in violent tremors as he lay on his back sucking her vulgar cunt whilst he obediently caressed her body - disobedience resulted in punches and ballsqueezes.  As he brought her to orgasm, she sucked and tongued his cock vigorously, noisily, passionately - forcing him to come in convulsions he could not console for the love of trying.  The shame, this sense of defilement, was exacerbated by her logical explanation that he obviously enjoyed doing it and with that he was forced to French kiss with her for some ten minutes before being released.  Like the other two boys, horrible repercussions were promised if the spoke about their ordeals to any authority - these three boys were molested and bullied for several weeks in the manners just described.

Maureen did not leave girls alone either, when not stripping the victims she beat in the playground  and sexually humiliating them, forcing them to pose in the most revealing ways (the boys also had to endure this - even several sixteen year olds - in her fury Maureen had the strength of an ox), she was experimenting with them.  Maureen sometimes felt transient attraction to girls; she envied their bodies, envying what she did not have.  Furthermore, she was curious about their breasts and especially their genitals - which looked neater and more compact than hers.  A gorgeous blonde sixteen year old girl, a beauty queen who received constant attention from the boys, and a ringleader in many of the abuses Maureen suffered at the hands of her peers, this Barbie was perhaps deserving of what was coming.  Dragged into the single bathroom again, with its basic toilet, sink and bath - this girl was compelled to strip, expose herself, open her lips, show her clitoris, part her bumcheeks, pose from various angles then piss.  The girl refused, Maureen laid into her with the might of an infuriated Roman army.  The girl was left a cowering bloody mess, who on her back, legs apart, obediently pissed into the air - the yellow nectar raining back down upon her abdomen and breasts.  Maureen fingered her cuntily, then anally, sucked her sweet mouth, squeezed the breasts, slapped her, bit her everywhere, giving excessive attention to those perfect, round breasts.  The ass was squeezed, kicked, thrashed furiously with the leather belt until it was purple.  Maureen then stripped, the girl was to comment on Maureen’s beauty as she posed.  Maureen then received ass and cunt fingerings, French kissing, sixtynining til she orgasmed, nipplesucking and clitoral rubbing till she orgasmed again.  Maureen’s orgasms came in violent shudders with growling and grunting like a bear with a toothache.  They were unpleasant for the slave.  Maureen then pissed and shit over her Barbie slave, rubbed the shit all over her body and into her hair.  Due to her size, Maureens shits were as heavy as a bag of sugar, as dense as a brick and stank terribly.  The girl was then compelled to undergo the humiliating, deeply embarrassing and therefore difficult task of shitting whilst being watched.  Maureen observed the excretion up close, lavishing over the opening sphincter and its forthcoming manna.  Sniffed the turd, which was then rubbed over the girl.  Maureen tried very hard to fingerfuck and clitfrig that girl to orgasm, mauling her breasts until they were sore and bruised, fingering the ass till it hurt, the girl wouldn’t come.  Maureen beat and slapped her for her weeping, scratching and biting her, pulling her around the room by the hair, plucked out all her pubic hairs.  Sucked her cunt, fisted it, still the girl did not come.  Maureen bit her inner labia, bit the clitoris, rubbed that love button so hard it was bruised black and swollen to twice its normal size.  The girls vagina was bleeding, the whole vulva was bruised and sore.  Finally Maureen gave up, pissed in the girls mouth forcing her to swallow the lemonade.  The girl was bathed, molested, warned to keep quiet, received some good slaps on the face and was made suck Maureens clitoris to orgasm one last time before being chased with a bombardment of imprecations and degradations.

The following day two more girls, aged sixteen, buxom and beautiful, were dragged by the hair - one by each hand - down the corridor to the dormitory.  One girl was a wavy haired brunette, very beautiful, thin but curvy - lovely full chest and sweet face with a cherry mouth.  The other girl was raven haired, ruby red lips, green eyed, perfectly proportioned like her friend and wont to much attention from many male suitors.  Both were compelled to strip, fondle each other, open each others cunts and part each others bumcheeks - sniffing the aroma of the vagina and bumhole when the apertures were agape.  Then Maureen stripteased whilst they admired and cajoled, getting punched and slapped when there was not enough genuine bravado - Maureen wanted to hear that there was simply no one more beautiful than her.  The girls had to lay atop each other, exposing both vulvae one above the other, make love to each other - fingering, caressing, sucking, kissing, sixtynining, cunt to cunt rubbing.  The two girls made a sudden dash upon Maureen, hoping to overpower her.  In her fury, Maureen could find the strength of three men and the girls sorely regretted their audacious attempt. After being kicked and punched up and down the dorm, thrashed with the leather belt, they were forced to fight each other then thrash each other with the same belt - this amused and sexually excited Maureen very much.  Nothing more interesting than to see two naked teenage girls fight, everything jiggling.  More exposures, pubic hair pluckings, pissing on each others faces, Maureen pissing over them, shitting into each others hands, depositing the turds into their bags.  Assfingerings and shitty fingersuckings.  Ménage a trois.  Maureen would suck and explore a cunt and asshole as she was cuntsucked and fingered whilst also having the asshole vigorously fingeredfucked.  Again the girls tried to overpower her, even more furious beatings, the girls were left curled up on the floor, vomiting, winded and weeping in pain with Maureen still lashing them with the belt screaming in rage.  The girls were compelled to sixtynine each other, in turn sixtynine with Maureen till she orgasmed, then ménage a trois till she orgasmed again.  She had one girl fist her ass whist the other fist her cunt, meanwhile Maureen teased her left nipple and frigged her clitoris till she orgasmed once again.  Finally, farting in the girls’ mouths, she warned them to be silent and thrashed them out of the dormitory, still completely naked and with only two minutes to go before a crowd comes, she throws their clothes after them.  Gets dressed and takes her leave.  These two beauties became her playthings or ‘friends’ for some weeks before her interests diverted elsewhere.  These two girls in later life became crisis counselors.

Two spotty sixteen year old boys saved the above girls from further horror.  These boys were stupid enough to mock Maureen when everyone else finally had the sense to leave her alone - she was now respected as a very dangerous creature even by the Nuns.  To the bathroom she frogmarched them, resistance was met with brute force.  Bloody noses and ballsqueezes coaxed them to that dreaded room.  Humiliating strippings whilst she mocked and jeered at their skinny frames, found fault with their cocks, made them piss, shit upon each others chests and rub it over their bodies.  Finger each others assholes whilst watching her striptease.  As she fingered herself they were to masturbate commenting on how gorgeous she was, giving her their two cocks to suck and balls to spank.  They were both to insist they loved her very deeply - then to fight for that love.  As the lads fought, she mused at the wriggling writhing bodies, their balls and cocks flinging to and fro, their asscheeks parting as they wrestled.  She then set upon them, beat them, insisting that she could love two men at once.  The boys had a very difficult time maintaining their erections, but flaccidity was punished with ball squeezes.  The loss of her virginity – given willingly - was a memorable occasion for Maureen, for she lost the flower in a way most girls can barely dare boast of - both cocks entered the cunt together.  How many girls are so admirable to be fucked by two men at once in the first night?  She orgasmed like a pig rooting the ground, snorting, grunting, groaning, growling.  Each boy had to take turns sucking her mouth and nipple, licking her blind right eye for good measure.  The ordeal was not over for them yet, for she gave them her asshole, again they doublefucked it, for ten minutes of heaving until she finally moaned like a sick bear in her orgasm.  The boys begged to take their leave, she thrashed them, pulled their hair, mocked them, told them she loved them too much to let them leave just yet and good friends should get to know each other even better. She fingered herself anally and cuntily whilst watching the boys - under her compulsion - commit a variety of homosexual acts.  French kissing, gay sixtynining, assfingering, mutual masturbation, cock rubbing against cock, assfucking from a variety of positions, thrashing, biting, watersport, more shitting - managing to squeeze out mere turdlets this time they were punched and kicked some more.  Asstonguing, farting - which Maureen enjoyed receiving in her mouth.  Maureen launched several deadly farts into their mouths, they vomited, she made them lick it up.  The boys were now compelled to fuck her one in the ass, one in the cunt, Maureen regretted not have a third boy at this point.  Again grunting and panting till she came, the boy in her ass came also - with a few encouraging roars the boy in her cunt finally spat his sperm into her.  The boys were finally dismissed but would serve as her ‘boyfriends’ for a whole month, they were forced to say ‘I love you’ again and again, besides undergoing a variety of sexual treatments that left them impotent before their seventeenth birthdays.

Finally, after several months, and a few more victims aged 11-16, Maureen was ganged upon, beaten and had her face slashed with a knife.  The Nuns stitched her themselves, and the scar was deep and permanent.  The result?  Maureen found herself a knife, and compelled a gang of twenty boys and girls to strip and engage in total sexual pell mell, Sapphic acts, homosexuality, shitting, pissing, vomiting, thrashing, several getting slashed across the face, chest and abdomen for trying to overpower her, several beautiful girls left with permanent facial scars.  The Nuns and priests stepped in, one Nun immediately fell with a stab wound, but the old rake survived somehow, to ensure Maureen was sent to a borstal for girls until the age of 21.

At seventeen years old and weighing twenty stone, in the borstal Maureen immediately became known as Big Maureen.  On her first day she beat to a pulp half a dozen girls who tried to bully her, breaking their arms and noses.  Her first night in a shared cell was intensely amorous - as it continued to be for two weeks until the poor girl, two years older but utterly terrified of the beast preying on her, finally plucked up the courage to request another cell.  Maureen put the poor thing through every bodily examination, sexual practice, mutual masturbation, sixtynining and cunnilingus technique humanly possible.  Maureen needed sexual release more and more, it was the only pleasant feeling she had in life - the orgasm.  She knew of nothing else to live for, for nothing ever gave her a chance except that which she took.  Her partners were always taken like stolen goods - just as everyone stole the light from her.  Maureen’s sexual practices and needs were getting more subtle now; she wished to indulge in the passions and techniques with the greatest detail, with finesse, with intense refinement and from every angle.  She learned to fuck mouths, asses and cunts with her large clitoris - though it took smaller, lighter girls with skinny asses to make anal fuckeries possible.  Several seventeen year old girls, who were petite and bony due to anorexia and bulimia nervosa, trembled when Maureen came within twenty feet from them.  Maureen knew it, and remembering her own terror, didn’t intend to be on that side of the fence again.  Better to reign in terror rather than serve in fear.  Maureen forced girls to fuck with girls, sometimes in groups of six or seven - her ugliness, violence, perversion, brute strength and pitilessness had everyone so terrified of her no one dared defy her will.  Not even the most dominant girls in a prison of several hundred challenged her.  Those who did came to suffer more elaborate punishments, more sadistic yet also more sexually degrading.  Broomhandles and on one or two occasions knives and forks up orifices, besides cups and plates, became a common practice.  Fistfuckings also became a favourite pastime, her big forearms bringing much suffering to her victims.  Asphyxiation, smothering, jabbing clitorises with needles were a few more of Big Maureen’s pleasantries.  A new male bodyguard came to assist the butch female prison officers.  Maureen got her hands on him, dragged him into a cell, forced him to strip after beating him to submission, had ten other girls piss and shit all over him, vomit in his mouth, fist him, squeeze his nipples and balls, kick him to near unconsciousness.  The girls then fucked him one after another, each one orgasming being so glad to have some cock, the guard being warned that if he came he would be castrated.  The knife at his balls ensured he kept control.  Finally Big Maureen fucked him, forced him to come, before finally breaking his arms and throwing him over the railings outside the cell onto the floor 30ft below.  The female bodyguards found his naked dead body, but no single culprit could be punished as none of the girls dared compromise Maureen (they were also hoping for more bodyguard incidents).  Maureen’s ‘friends’ were constantly compelled to pander to her, to ‘love’ her, to fulfill her demands - often to the detriment of their physical and mental health and their friendships.  Maureen didn’t care, no one ever cared for her, so now she was making up for that - everyone would care for her at their expense.  Several more bodyguards were to suffer the same fate - no more men were willing to work in such a hazardous place.  Nothing is more dangerous than a sexually frustrated tribe of young women desperate for cock - especially if they come from troubled backgrounds - and especially as troubled a background as Big Maureen’s.  Sex and violence leads to a dangerous reactionary vengefulness in the female, being of a nature that works very much in the here and now, her response to immediate environmental cues becomes intense regardless if her reaction is slow or fast.

End of Part 1.
© Copyright 2013 Baldassare Cossa (bcossa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923825-Love---from-Tales-Of-Depravity