*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924084-The-Perfect-Proposal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Drama · #1924084
A hesitant girl nervous about being proposed to..
He had planed it all out to invite me on a casual walk down the beach and propose to me. I tried to act like I didn’t know but it was so hard. He knew my mom Amy was a blabbermouth why would he tell her of all people? I had known he was planning on proposing to me for about three weeks now.. That’s exactly why he invited me to the beach this weekend; he had it all planned out every little detail. “Baby lets go for a walk, I’ve been waiting ever since we got here” Blake pleaded. This was it; this was my moment to shine. My makeup had to be perfect, no oil spots and no clumped up eyelashes. I went to the bathroom fixed my hair and brushed my teeth, I had to look great for the pictures afterwards. I ran back downstairs and Blake was standing there waiting, you could tell he was very nervous when he said “ Sweetie why are you so dressed up its just a walk down the beach”, he was just trying to hide it. Hand in hand we walked together barefoot in the sand. When all of a sudden, A huge shell was laying there in front of me with a piece of paper tied to it. I picked it up and read.. “Amy, I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever and always in sickness or health, I will always be there.. Join me tonight for a candle lit dinner under the stars, the meal will consist of chicken wings and mushrooms your favorite” Wait.. My name isn’t Amy and I hate chicken and mushrooms..
© Copyright 2013 Alyson Cooke (heyitsalyson96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924084-The-Perfect-Proposal