*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924267-Violet
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1924267
Violet is the more beauty.
Iridescent for the pleasurable, petals a violet is the beauty of a core, sun. The sun, star, and moons are not able to describe a violet in a colorful, fluff. Casual walk in the Earth's road mentions a pleasant invitation. A violet, peculiar, lily stands tall on its own, and is the befriend of an accomplice. Many see the violet as the characteristics of a friend. To others a cold, motive is protective for its new, style. A violet is the best friend of a caress, gardener, and is very poignant in tenacity.
A lily in the valley is the violet. Yes, a friend to its near brothers and sisters. A violet is the personality of a grand , muse. Sometimes a morning could tell a Boir of how the violet, marvels scent like. A violet is the more , sophisticated than its personality equipped. Amiability, sensibility, and penmanship for dignity is the ounce of confidence.
Protection is the more, bone than words. Yet, a violet is very protected by neighbors. The daisies, roses, and bells protect each one of the flowery. Now, the flowers have a personal attachment to its environment and its sensibility. The more a violet is numerable then the more it is kiss.
The poignant of a strong motive of a violet is the more it senses then the more it feels. Is a violet a wish in a well, or a luck well called for. The boldness, princess motives are the violet's, strong share. A violet is the befriend of a sister.

Finally, the violet is the best friend of a mire, clay. The workmanship of art. The fingerprint of a true identity. No one ever misunderstands a violet. Violets are the posse to a woman's thoughts and gestures. Describe a violet, and there would be a bonnet.
© Copyright 2013 Miss Lisa (lsunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924267-Violet