*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924665-Gaining-Love-and-Weight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RyanZ
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1924665
Tom discovers love and weight gain go hand in hand for him as he figures out life.
Tom was an average guy as he entered college in the fall. He had played basketball and baseball in high school more to hang out with his friends then for the game. He was decent but not really good at sports. Tom liked how he looked. He had worked out some during his time at high school and was proud of his physic, he had good pecs that streched his shirt nicely. His stomach was flat not ripped no abs but flat. 32 inch waist with a 42 chest and 15 inch arms. He had good thick mucsle legs and a bubble butt. His biceps filled the shirt sleeves enough to look impresive but not tight.

Tom started college in the Fall and became fast friends with his room mate, Greg. Tom and Greg had two classes together so they spent more time together and did homework together. In Freshman English there were two women that caught there eyes. They thought they were cute and would say hi but could not get up the nerve to ask them out as september turned to october they learned that their names were Liz and Jen. Tom and Greg were hanging out in the cafeteria often doing homework and eating, or in their room playing video games as Greg brought a huge system with him to school. What they did not realize was that they had started to put on some weight. College life was going great. Tom and Greg asked Liz and Jen to the Fall dance and they started hanging out more in the cafeteria eating meals together. Tom and Liz hit it off right away and Greg and Jen had fun together. The Fall dance came and Tom and Greg got ready for the dance and discovered that their dress pants were tight and so was their vests. They looked in the mirror and told each other that they did not look bad but that they should start working out more after this dance.
Greg's shirt and pants were the tightest, as he squirmed to feel comfortable about how his clothes fit him. Both girls looked so hot in there dresses and showing off just how curvy they were. BOth of the guys got excited to see them in there dresses. They had only seen the girls in jeans and sweats so they had no idea of what their body's looked like. During a slow Dance Tom and Liz were on the dance floor and he could swear that she lingered around his waist with her hands feeling up and down his sides as they rocked side to side gazing into each others eyes. Tom and Liz really hit it off that night. By the end of the night Liz gave Tom a kiss on his cheek and let her hands run down his chest to his waist and linger smiling at him. Tom was floating all the way home. Greg was happy too but Jen did not give him a kiss. Over the next few weeks Tom discovered that Liz loved to cook and was going to start taking classes to become a chef next semester. Tom and Liz started spending more time together, as did Greg and Jen. Tom and Greg had now put on the freshman 15, clothes fitting tighter t-shirts begin to fit tighter. Jen and Liz were always with Tom and Greg. They were the fab four. HAlloween was Friday night and they wanted to figure out costumes that they all could wear. The girls told the boys they would take care of it and give them costumes to wear. The guys agreed readily not wanting to think much about it, just wanting to party with their girls.

Girls pick costumes to show off the guys growing bodies.

Liz and Tom have major make out session.

Tom and Greg discover how much they have gained when they go home for the holidays.

Liz starts cooking classes Tom Grows

Greg and Jen start spending more time together and have a make out session.

Spring break and Liz and Tom are stuck at school and have a great week of being together making love and eating was to much.

Greg and Jen go party for the week and Greg and jen come back heavier.

© Copyright 2013 RyanZ (ryanz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924665-Gaining-Love-and-Weight