*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924797-Cats
by Lacy
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1924797
I really love cats. So writing from the opposite view was a little hard for me.

Lazy and useless creatures cats are. All they do is sit around all day and poop and eat. What a waste of space and money.

Cats are the pickiest and most headstrong form of animal. They never give you the time of day unless they want food or attention from you. Usually food. So content to just lie around and lick themselves all day. Disgusting.

And the stupid hair. It’s everywhere and on everything. Cat owners have to vacuum every other day unless they want clumps of hair littering their living room floor. And of course there’s nothing like walking in to work with cat hair caked to your coat or sweater. Co-workers that smell like they have a million cats is the most horrible thing of all.

Cats love to get in all kinds of mischief. They dump water bowls and play with their food like a little mouse that is trying to escape. They put their butt in your face while trying to read in bed and sit on your computer keyboard while typing.

Some of them have sneaky ninja skills. They walk on top of door frames like it’s nothing. Cats open drawers with their paws to get to all of the treasures inside.

Cats are horrible little beings that destroy your furniture and carpet. They cost too much money and are a waste of time and space.

231 words
© Copyright 2013 Lacy (ldfuller06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924797-Cats