*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924890-Donatello
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1924890
Donatello takes a journey to find his brothers.
There I was all alone all of my brothers have gone missing now I have to go find them. I picked up my staff and climbed out of the sewers I was sneaking around building corners and carefully looking in each building I walked by. I was walking past the pizza shop and then somebody opened the door and hit me in the face causing me to fall on the ground. I got back up and looked to see who it was and then I saw it was April she asked "Why are you here?" So I told her that I was looking for my brothers. She put down the pizzas and told me that she would help me find them. And so then we started walking down the road looking in every building trying to spot my brothers. Then I saw the top of somebody's head peeking over a a table in the new sub shop that was just built about three days ago. The head I saw had something orange around is eyes. So I walked in the building waiting to see if anybody was about to attack me. I walked behind the table quietly and behind the table I saw Michelangelo with something tied around his mouth. I grabbed it and ripped it of and asked him if he knew where Leonardo and Raphael were and then he said "They said they were going to take them to the downtown jail". So then we started sneaking around town again. Finally we had made it to the jail. We opened the doors and walked then we walked in a door that said guards only. I saw that worst thing I had ever saw in my life. There was Leonardo and Raphael tied to chairs and it looked like somebody beat the shell out of them. I untied the ropes that held them to the chairs and when they stood up the could barely walk. So Michelangelo and I had to hold them up. We walked until we finally reached how and on our way back we walked by the pizza shop and April picked up the pizzas she had put down sp she could help me find my brothers. We went down a sewer hole into the sewers and Michelangelo said "Home sweet home". We then sat down and ate the pizza April got and by then it was midnight. Splinter walked up and said "You should get rest now my sons".
© Copyright 2013 Kolton Rathbone (ninjaturtle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924890-Donatello