*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925215-Package-Surprise
by Catie
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1925215
A woman showing her lover the surprise from a package, when he arrives home from work
Kiya waded in the pool. The sound of quietness soothed her, to where there was not a single sound, to corrupt the silence. Not even the drop of a needle could wake her, from the soothing silence.
Slowly, she awoke, her red eyes tiresome and dull, from the lack of not having fun on weekends. Over her spare time, she ordered a few things off the Internet, hoping that the package would already be at the door, by the time she was in the house.
Sliding into the water, the wet, coldness surrounding her, like a casket, of winter weather, as she walked to the pool steps, climbing out as she wrapped herself up in a towel. The material soft, warm, and fluffy against her skin, as she walked inside her house, to the front door to see if the package had yet to arrive. Opening the front door, she heard a thump, as a heavy box fell to the ground. Her eyes brightened as she looked to see her package, full of- well, lets just say things that no kid had to see or know what it was.
Picking the box up, she closed the door, speeding to her room, as she lay the package on her bed, her nails growing to sharp talons, ripping the box open, revealing the contents inside, as she held up one item, as her heart did a flip.
Putting the item back in the box, waiting for her lover to show, she quickly bathed, before putting on a purple lace, lingerie set, her hair in a braid with a ribbon on the end.
Lying on the bed, she waited for her lover to get home from work, to have a night full of surprises he wouldn’t get any sleep.
© Copyright 2013 Catie (wildwolf2012 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925215-Package-Surprise