*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925808-Dreams-free-writing
Rated: E · Other · None · #1925808
just thinking out loud...
I have always been intrigued with how our dreams work and how they are related to our lives in reality. If they are relevant or not. The dreams I have involve persons I knew and I know, and even persons who I don't know; which, I presume, is the same for all of us. It's weird that when we are in dreamland, people we know who are strangers to one another seem to know each other; that the places we are and we get to jump instantly from one to another even if the environment is entirely different; the plots are twisted and most of the time they don't relate. What's more surprising is when you see someone you don't know in a place you've never been, but it's like you are already acquainted and in a place you both frequent. Suddenly, you wake up, right at the part when everything seems to be going as well as you like. You try and go back to sleep again to see if the story would continue on, but, as we all know, that never happens.
© Copyright 2013 jaemespi (jomarperio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925808-Dreams-free-writing