*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925998-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-8
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1925998
While Peach and Daisy make their way back, Rosalina gets ready - in more ways than one.
Not long before Peach and Daisy arrived at her home, Rosalina was busy getting things ready for the evening ahead. In the kitchen, Rosalina was busy rummaging through one of the cupboards. She had a different outfit on – a teal sweater dress paired with white leggings and some comfortable house shoes. While still searching through her cupboard, Rosalina was going through a mental checklist:

“House is clean; the Lumas are off to the Daycare Star; drinks and snacks are on the countertop; pizza’s in the oven.” She pulled out a small stack of plates and glasses; “dishes in hand,” she said before closing the cupboard. Rosalina placed her load on the countertop next to the food and continued with her checklist. “bedroom and bathroom are tidy; bed’s been made; I changed into something more casual; diaper...”

Rosalina lifted up her dress to feel the diaper she had on underneath her thin, white leggings. It was pretty wet; “needs changing,” she sighed. “Well, the pizza’s going to be another 12 minutes, so I should have time to go change.” Rosalina left the kitchen and headed towards the staircase up to her room; about halfway up the stairs, she felt her bladder start to tremble.

Oh no. My diaper’s going to leak if I wet again, and I can’t hold it in until I get to my room.

Rosalina continued up the stairs to her bedroom. She lifted up her dress once more so that it was clear of her diaper – Rosalina knew what the end result was going to be, whether she liked it or not. Just as the poor girl made it to the top of the stairs, her bladder’s undeveloped muscles gave out and let loose their contents. Rosalina’s wet diaper was becoming soaked with pee, and to make matters worse it was beginning to overflow into her leggings.

Rosalina was steps away from her bedroom; as she got closer, however, her diaper’s overflow continued to spread all around her crotch and butt, and even down her thighs a little. Finally, Rosalina made it to her room; bladder empty, and now soaking wet. “The downsides to not being potty-trained...ugh,” she said; “at least my dress is alright.” Rosalina didn’t hesitate in taking off the soaked leggings and full diaper. She left the leggings on the floor of her room for now and walked over to her dresser, taking off the wet diaper in the process.
Rosalina’s dresser was also a makeshift changing area. There was no table for her, but it contained a large supply of diapers, as well as a little waste bin for used ones. Rosalina quickly binned the wet diaper she just had on and opened the dresser to fetch a fresh one. She grabbed one of her thick diapers – similar to what she had on before:

Maybe wearing leggings wasn’t the best idea...

Rosalina decided that she would probably forego a new pair of leggings and just wear the dress, diaper exposed. “Hey, if I’m not wearing anything underneath...” she said. Rosalina doubled back to the dresser and grabbed a second diaper, just as thick as the first one. She smiled gleefully; “I haven’t done this in a little while!”

Rosalina walked back to her bed, laid herself flat on it, and began to change herself. Once the first one was fitted properly, Rosalina began putting the second diaper on; she had to lift her behind up higher than before to get the new diaper underneath. As she rested back down on the new diaper she enjoyed the comfort of the extra padding. Rosalina quickly finished up by taping up the sides of the second diaper. Then, something odd happened.

As soon as Rosalina’s diapers were fitting comfortably, a strange aura swirled around her midsection. Apparently the diapers had some magical properties to them. “Hehe, that tickles!” Rosalina said about the aura. Once the aura dissipated, the two diapers had fused together into a single one – extra bulkiness still intact.

Rosalina sat up on the bed and remained still for a moment; the diaper was so thick now that it was tricky to close her legs fully. She didn’t seem to mind, though; Rosalina enjoyed the extra padding and all of its little quirks. Rosalina pressed her hands down onto the big diaper; she smiled, “so soft!”

Realizing that she had to get back downstairs, Rosalina stood up and smoothed out her dress. The skirt felt like it hugged her figure a little more now – well, mainly because her butt now had some more surface area to it. It was a snug fit, and frankly Rosalina was expecting her skirt to ride up a little more than normal. Despite that, however, her dress managed to cover most of her massive diaper. A quick look in the mirror revealed that the very bottom of it was showing below her skirt’s reach; it was more noticeable from behind, but not too much difference from the front. “I look pretty cute like this!” Rosalina commented; clearly, she wasn’t too concerned about hiding things from the others over the next couple of days.

After cleaning up, Rosalina left her bedroom and started back towards the kitchen. Her diaper crinkled loudly as her body moved; the extra bulk was also forcing Rosalina to waddle slightly. “You’d think that after layering diapers like this for years that I would be able to walk properly in them,” Rosalina said, commenting on her awkward movement. She arrived back in the kitchen and immediately checked the timer on the oven; there were still five minutes left.

Guess there’s nothing left to do now but wait for Peach and Daisy to get here.

Rosalina left the kitchen for a moment and wandered into the adjacent sitting room. While quietly looking around at the various trinkets and things in the room, Rosalina found herself in front of the large mirror that was hidden in the corner of the room. She decided to take this as a chance to fix her hair and to make sure her outfit was in order. Rosalina ruffled her hair around a bit, and tried to straighten out the bangs hanging over her eye. As she stood back to examine her touch-up, her eyes couldn’t help but wander downward toward her diaper underneath the clingy sweater dress. Normally, there would be a bit of space between the skirt and what was underneath; the extra bulk, however, caused the diaper to press right up against her dress. The extra padding between Rosalina’s legs was enough that it was clearly visible even when she stood up straight, dress pulled down fully.

Rosalina blushed and smiled; “this feels a little naughty, having my diaper showing when I have friends over.” She stretched her arms up and the dress followed suit, exposing her diaper further. She quickly put her arms back down to smooth out the skirt; “oh my,” Rosalina chuckled.

Hmm...I wonder how it looks from behind.

Ever curious, Rosalina faced away from the mirror and turned to see her reflection; a nice little bulge was peeking out under her dress. “One last thing,” she said. Rosalina slowly leaned forward, and as she did her dress moved further up her body, showing off her diaper even more. Once Rosalina was bent 90 degrees, she turned back to see that her skirt was almost up to her stomach; the entire four inches of bulk was in plain sight for all to see. “Oh, Peach and Daisy are probably going to get a laugh out of that!”

Rosalina stood back up and just stood in place for a second. She placed her hands in between her legs and pressed them together as much as she could; the thick diaper pressed up against her hands and skin and she blushed. She smiled again:

I don’t mind, though; I love wearing this super-thick diaper too much to care!

Before Rosalina was too far gone into own little world, she heard a distinct noise from the front hall. It was the doorbell. “Coming!” she said, rushing to the door. Before greeting her guests, Rosalina quickly pulled down her dress to cover up. She opened the door; Peach and Daisy were there to greet her. “Welcome back! I hope you’re hungry!” Rosalina responded cheerfully.

End of Part 8
© Copyright 2013 hurpdurp (hurpdurp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925998-Rosalinas-Upbringing-Part-8