*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926113-Reasons-Arent-Necessary
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1926113
Everyone's a psycho.
“A person who perpetrates especially gruesome or bizarre violent acts,” the Internet says.

Practically everyone’s a psychopath. Some may possibly be able to show that they’re psychopaths at liberty. Most individuals don’t.



Reasons aren’t necessary.



One can solely slit a random person’s throat, or just stab the hell out of them. Your Mom, Dad, teachers, the priests, and policemen - yep, you’re free to do so - kill them. Shove the laws to somebody's ass.



Reasons aren't necessary.



Hatred’s the one material.  You just can’t hide the overwhelming angst to let that person die that you just want to murder him or her yourself. That person may have reproached you of something you didn’t do, or you’re simply disgusted at their faces. Reasons aren’t necessary.



And then there’s curiosity.



You want to know how it feels like to kill somebody. So you get on the act. You can’t find a decent victim. So you kill your cat. Reasons aren’t necessary. You’re just curious. And then a few minutes later, you find your little sister looking for Mr. Snuggly Ass. She asks you and you lie.



He ran away to Unicorn Island and married a Narwhal.



Another is hobby.



Maybe you ‘accidentally’ killed someone a few years ago and you liked it. So you go on killing people every single day, and it turned into a hobby. Or obsession. If you can’t kill a person just for a day, you go all crazy due to the withdrawals. Though you already are. 





Or maybe you’re just a too-good-to-be-true psychopath.











Reasons aren't really necessary.

© Copyright 2013 Slothenberg (slothenberg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926113-Reasons-Arent-Necessary