*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926939-I-keep-asking-myself-why
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1926939
Just some thoughts that came to me today.
Why do things happen the way they do? Why do some people get so much shoved on their plates all at once and it become so overbearing? I question myself quite a lot but perhaps I should stop and just learn to go with life instead of against it. I've been fighting for so long. Fighting everyone and everything I could. I needed to be in control and now I realize that I am not the one in control. I need to keep on keeping on and making do with what I have. I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. Never under estimate a loved one because they can shock you and lift you up and amaze you.
Growing up I always thought and wondered what the world would be without me and would anyone care. Now I see differently. Now I see I'd be missed and that I am in fact a part of this world. The world just seems so large sometimes it's hard to fathom we really all do have a place. But we do, we just all have to find that place. And once we do its a glorious thing. More glorious than we can ever imagine to begin with.
I'm not perfect and realize that no one really is perfect we all make mistakes and all have faults. But I am unique and am who I am and no one can change that. That is a wonderful thing to me. This world may be a scary place but right in this moment amidst the chaos and hatred I can still find a wuiet place and be content and happy, and that my friends is a magical thing.
© Copyright 2013 Blank paper (mutatedkittenx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926939-I-keep-asking-myself-why