*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927269-Contest-Winner---Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1927269
A Man's Entry Into a Contest Has Life Changing Results
The next two weeks were the most meaningful in my life. My balls were gone- secretly, I probably wanted that all my life.
The feeling was strange and wonderful. I reached between my legs- it was flat and smooth. I felt free like a weight had been removed from my legs.
The area was healing rapidly. I went back to the place to have the wound checked and cleansed. Rose was not there. A man answered the door. They were expecting me, he said. I was led down to the same room where I had my surgery. Another man was in the room. He examined the area where my scrotum had been. He said,"everything is very good. Ready for step two?" He asked with a slight smile.
Yes, I sure am ready." I said with a slight grin. The man said "See you tomorrow morning, 9.M. sharp."

I went home and slept like a log. My dreams were of my old girlfriend. Wow, that seemed like a lifetime ago I thought. Before I left my house, I peed in the bathroom.
This is the last time I would pee through my penis, I thought. From now on, I would sit down to urinate. The very thought of that filled me with a strange joy.

I arrived at the place. Rose answered the door.She said "Hi my honey, I missed you, are you ready?" "Yes my dear lets go" I said. We went down to the same room and I disrobed. I lay on the leather table. My wrists and ankles were strapped down.
We will use a general anesthetic." Rose said softly. "You will be asleep during surgery." I said, "Ok, whatever."
Rose then said, " but first, I will give you one final blow-job, you will enjoy that more then any other, I promise you my dear." With that, she kissed my dick tenderly on the glans. "A final great send off to your cock, Don't you think" said Rose. I said, "yes my beautiful baby" with a dry mouth and I was ready to fly into orbit.
Rose caressed my dick with her big soft hands and before I knew it , I had a giant erection. She enclosed her sweet lips around my cock and took all of it in her mouth down to the base. She sucked harder and harder and after a while I came. My whole body seemed to strain to empty through my cock. Rose swallowed every drop of my cum with joy. I knew this was my last orgasm with my cock- I did not want another, I was fufilled and satisfied forever!
"That was a great send off wasn't it dear? But it is time to move on." Rose said as a drop of my cum dripped onto her lower lip.
She then called the man in the room over to me and he put a mask over my face.
"count backwards from 100", he said warmly. I got to 94, that was all I could remember.

...to be continued
© Copyright 2013 hawkwind (earthforce at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927269-Contest-Winner---Part-2