*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927477-untitled-p
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1927477
there's always something to remind
         When something comes, I could not resort to something ahead of me. Though at times, I keep a pace with a composed self and yet inside is bursting and wanting to scream. It’s not that I can keep problems; it’s just that I only know how to put them aside. Fooling others is how it seems to be.
“As expected to you, peace pace and calm composure. How do you do that?” Carrie boasted beside me.
Shrugging the topic off, I walked briskly to let my mind at peace. Something will show if I don’t move fast. Walking with her will worsen my stress. Don’t mind her. Just walk head on. Don’t listen to her complains and stories. Besides, I’m not interested. And…
“Hey, you’re not listening!” Carrie pouted as she grabs my wrist.
Tsk. Dang. Got caught this time. Stopping at my trance, I faced her head up. “What? I need to go home.” I hissed thinking why I have to keep up with her.
“Why not go home with me, Rein?” The ever so boastful and never-to-see lad shows up in the scene, holding my other wrist and attempted to land a kiss on the back of my hand but stopped as I glare at his sudden movement.
“Quite fast, pervert.” I filched my hand and jeered as I quickly remove my hand to the other grabber.
“Missed.” Roul smiled.
Starting to be pissed, I walked a few paces to distance myself to them realizing they’re following me from behind. I stopped and turned, “Leave me alone.”
© Copyright 2013 lizzy_roan (sunako at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1927477-untitled-p