*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928418-AMY-GREEN
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1928418
Short story about a woman and her stalker.
Amy Green was a typical girl, and didn’t have too much going for her. She lived in a dank, miserable little one bedroom apartment. It was a ground level dwelling, in a dumpy building, located in the sleaziest part of town. She felt as hopeless as anyone could be. The only real thrill in Amy’s life was her photography. She loved taking pictures and video production.



There was also Zeus, her battery powered best friend.



With the exception of the occasional night out with a friend or two, every day was essentially the same routine. Work in the morning, come home, prepare a lonely dinner for one, and watch television until she fell asleep. Little did she know, her life would soon be changing.



Amy had yet to realize it, but she had gained a secret admirer. One April evening, a young man had been strolling the neighborhood and happened to find himself in front of her bedroom window as she was undressing.



Taking full advantage of the situation, the man stopped walking and gazed onward as Amy removed her garments and eventually went to bed.



A few days later, hoping to catch another free glimpse, he made it a point to pass by Amy’s apartment window, around the same time as before. A successful decision. He couldn’t believe it his luck, when he caught her undressing again.



“Jackpot!” he thought to himself.



From then on, he would always found time to conveniently walk by Amy’s window several days a week, and always around bedtime. Then, one May evening, the man had gotten an unexpected surprise.



Amy was unsuccessfully scanning the television channels, for anything to help her fall asleep, when she came across a sweet titty movie. She hadn’t given it much thought at the time, because she was not really in the mood. But then she found it intriguing, when the couple in the movie began videotaping themselves banging each other in the butt-hole.



Amy never thought about recording herself in the act, before. However, she was instantly aroused at the idea so much, that she wanted to try it. So she got out a camera, aimed it toward the bed, and hit the record button. Then she picked up Zeus and went to work on her hairy, slime encrusted baby hole.



Zeus was Amy’s life saver. At about fourteen inches long, and a girth just over two inches, it was also a powerhouse! Zeus possessed a vibrating control setting that could rattle bones, and wake the dead.



The young fellow outside went nuts in his mind, when he saw Amy setting up her camera. This dude couldn’t believe he was going to see a chick film herself jamming such a massive chunk of plastic beef up her crotch slot. But, what luck it was, that he got to view it.



When Amy went to town on herself, he vomited all over the bushes where he was hiding. As sexy as it was, the young gentleman was totally unprepared for the unkempt shrubbery of hair, clumped up in patches by the dried up clam juices.



But after regaining composure, he started to jerk it hard.



The next day, Amy played back the video and made a startling discovery. The image of a man could be seen through the windows. He’d been watching her the entire time! Amy panicked like a back alley abortion patient, wondering how long and how often this pervert had been ogling her. She ventured outside to see if this peeper left any clues behind.



When she got to the window, Amy saw the pile of vomit in the bushes. The raunchy smell climbed up her nostrils and disgusted every part of her body until she also emptied her stomach contents right there onto the same bush. She puked so violently that she crumbled to the ground and began to cry.



It was then that Amy noticed a smearing on the outside of the window. It was in the shape of a heart. The man had shot a wad of man-goo into his hand and used it to mark his spot at Amy’s window.



Never in her life did Amy think that she might have to deal with garbage like this. She ran back into the house and immediately began to call the police. To think, a complete stranger had been leering, drooling, and wiping his dick juice on her window, as she pummeled herself with Zeus. Yet, she hesitated to make the call. A chill hurried its way up the back of her neck.



Amy thought for a moment, then hung up the telephone. She began to realize that she was both flattered and stimulated over the ordeal. She could not believe that she was second guessing whether or not to alert this fag to the authorities. Regardless, she left the phone and resumed watching the recording.



As she watched herself, Amy thought more and more about her stalker. The more she thought about it, the larger the attraction grew, towards the idea of a stranger spying from the shadows. She decided to let him continue ogling her and to have a little fun in the process.



So Amy set up a camera outside and, over the following weeks, monitored her window to study her stalkers’ patterns. She discovered that he only returned on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, around nine o’ clock in the evening. She took great care, not to glance at the window too often. From time to time, the recordings even showed guy with his hand down his pants.



She only ever told one person about her steady visitor. For the most part she kept it secret, so that the man would feel free to watch her over and over. The one person she did tell, was a friend who turned out to be a kinky little bitch.



This chick even offered to help Amy give her new admirer a sexy show. Amy joyfully accepted, and the two of them would later have hot lez-bo sex with each other many times, while this loser could only drool and discharge all over himself, from outside.



Oddly, Amy developed feelings for this sack of swill, and planned to coax him. She needed to devise a strategy, which she would tell her stalker how she felt, without scaring him off.



Then finally, she caught a huge break. On her way to work, one Saturday, Amy happened to see a wallet by her window. Surely, it must have belonged to her unnamed sweetheart.



“Finally!”, she thought.



Danny Barnett was the name on the drivers license. Amy quickly wrote down his name and address, then left the wallet exactly where she found it. When Danny came back that night, he had no clue that Amy had ascertained his identity.



Armed with her new-found information, Amy immediately conjured a way to announce her feelings. With any luck, he wouldn’t be frightened away. Over the next week, she spliced together pieces from all of the recent videos of her and Danny, along with a letter that read:



“Hello Danny,



“My name is Amy Green. I got your name and address when I found your wallet outside my window. Please don’t be alarmed when I tell you that I know you have been peeping on me these past few months. I wanted to tell you that I was flattered and aroused. So much in fact, that I’ve been watching you watch me. That’s what this tape is, us watching each other. I also wanted to tell you that I have become quite taken with you, and am curious of the chances of us meeting for dinner or something.



If you share the interest, come to my door this Friday, instead of the window. Until then, I hope this tape turns you on, as much as it did, me.



~Amy Green”



Danny was not sure what to make of the letter. Granted, he had been wanting a chance like this to happen for some time now. Yet, he was worried that it might turn out to be a ruse, and that she might have the police waiting for him.



So, just to make certain that Amy was on the level, Danny watched her everyday, up to and including Friday. He saw no reason to be overly suspicious, so he decided to go carry on with Amy’s plan.



When the time came, Danny anxiously walked up and knocked on Amy’s door. Much to his fruition, she stayed true to her word, even more so than he hoped. The door was already open and slowly swung wider when Danny knocked. As it opened, Amy could be seen sprawled on the floor with her legs apart, exposing her slimy beaver and a full bush.



“Hello Danny”, she said. “It’s supper time in the enchanted forest.”



Danny knelt down, face-to-clam. It looked like a wet mop resting on a rusty coin slot. He was just as excited as he was nervous. With one slurp of that hairy gooey vagina, Danny was in love! They both hit it off, splendidly.



Danny and Amy dated happily for about three months, before Danny got pissed one night and smashed her skull in with a tack hammer. Then, after making sweaty hot love to Amy’s body, in a pool of her own blood, he hacked her up into little bits and neatly disposed of the pieces.




END.
© Copyright 2013 Eric B. (e_busch1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928418-AMY-GREEN