*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928819-Lesson-6--Karaoke-Moment
Rated: GC · Assignment · Action/Adventure · #1928819
Alonso and Louisa consumate their relationship
WC 4500

The enormity of what had happened settled on Alonso as they drove North along the coast. In a crisis he tended to be rock solid however, in the aftermath, when things calmed down, his stomach churned and hands began to tremble. Looking over he saw Louisa dozing. As he thought back, the weight of everything that had gone wrong settled on his shoulders.

If you don’t get your act together you can kiss your ass goodbye, he thought reviewing the recent events. Right now you’re so far off your game that it’s ridiculous.

It was just after dark as they sped North along the coastal highway. The moon was out and from one curve to the next new vistas of the ocean shimmered in the pale light. Earlier it had rained and steam was rising off the asphalt. The engine of the big sports car resonated as he shifted up and down through the gears. His mind cycled back as the telephone poles clipped past.

Things had gone to hell in a handbag since the death of his wife. The sad truth was that he’d gotten sloppy, preoccupied with his grief and overwhelmed by all the details. It wasn’t that he intended overlooking anything but there was so much that Carmelita had done that he'd taken for granted.

“Smoke,” he reflected, muttering Carmelita’s nickname. Smoke would have noticed the police surveillance parked out front, seen right through Louisa and anticipated the hostile take over attempt, that caught him practically flat footed.

He looked again at Louisa.. His heart warmed. It had been an agony of loneliness the past year. A time filled with recriminations, second-guessing and bitter sorrow. At the lowest of the lows she’d appeared out of nowhere, bringing a flicker of light into his dismal world. She was not all that attractive, but there was an inexplicable something that made her compelling. It wasn't something that just jumped out but an elusive quality deeper and much more subtle. Perhaps it was just in the way she moved. Then again there was the bridge, that came suddenly when they established eye contact. When that happened something electrifying raced between them, like a spark, that ignited the oppression and chased away all the gloom and doom. Whatever it was, she commanded his attention and whenever this enigmatic girl appeared, he felt a warm glow inside.

”I love her,”he thought to himself. I knew it from the beginning when she glided all but unnoticed into my life. From that instant all I could think about was gaining her trust. Finding her was like hitting the lotto and for the first time in a long time I started feeling good about myself. When we kissed my pulse raced like a schoolboy and my heart reverberated like a snare drum. How could I have ever missed the obvious? She was an undercover cop, for Christ’s sake! How could anybody in this business be dumb enough to overlook that? In the past six weeks she’s learned more about me than I dare to think about. It’s a mystery why I haven’t been arrested. Why didn't she pass on what she knew to the police? he wondered, and why did she rush to the rescue when I was good as dead?

He saw a billboard flash past. In bold letters it advertised in flashing neon lights, Sky View Motel, VACANCY.

Why had she agreed to follow, leaving her career and all she’d worked for, in exchange for a life full of question marks and a future that was sure to end badly? She says she loves me but what does a virgin know about love? You'd better get your head out of your ass and turn over a new leaf. he chided. right now you’re riding the curl of a huge wave and there’s no room for any more slip-ups. You have to stop grieving for Carmelita, stop lusting for this slip of a girl and start acting like the consummate professional you used to be. If you don’t, this free fall is going to result in a very hard landing.

As he turned off the Highway into a bumpy gravel lot, Louisa awoke with a start.

“Where are we?” she asked blinking her eyes.

“At a Motel.”

“Why are we stopping?”

“To deal with something that needs taking care of.”

"Good," she replied, “I need to use the bathroom.”

He signed in and they took their bags upstairs. It was no five star motel. The room smelled musty and Louisa went over and turned on the air conditioner. She sat down on the bed and began taking off her clothes, He took a seat in the corner. These places all look the same, Alonso told himself. I’ve seen a thousand of them. There’s a door, hallway, bathroom and bed on one side and closet desk, TV and corner chair on the other. Yet it wasn’t the floor plan or furniture that struck him but rather what was taking place. It was almost oppressive like a cloud of anxiety was hanging from the ceiling. The whole scene looked forced, almost surreal, unwinding in slow motion.

She took off her blouse and tossed it in the corner and unsnapped her bra. It fell away and her small breasts spilled out. She stood pulling her blue jeans over her hips, then the panties and finally a pair of socks. Going over to the bed she threw back the coverlet and settled naked into the mattress.

So this is it, he thought. At last I’m going to experience what I’ve been waiting for. Finally I’m going to get to get to know this strange and wonderful girl who’s turned my world upside down. Alonso watched, wondering what the sex was going to be like. She stared back, as if anticipating his thoughts and shifted nervously.

She’s wondering about some of the same things I am, he thought Sure I took her virtue, and that part was unexpected and touching. It was a memorable moment, for sure, and something I’ll never forget, but right now I need something more urgent. Earlier, when I popped her cherry, I knew I had to back off. Hard as it was I had to stop, not that I deserve any credit. How could I keep going when she was bleeding like that? But now its time for the Big Banana and dumping a load I’ve been carrying for way too long. He undressed, determined to make a quick work of things.

As Alonso loomed, Louisa reached up and spread her legs. She’s scared, I can see it in her eyes. He straddled on top and kissed her. His hopes and dreams were about to shake hands with a reality he’d long anticipated. Her one hand reached behind his shoulders as their lips met. She opened kissing him with eager invitation, while another part, lower down, was sending the same urgent message. She welcomed his tongue as it glided, probing in and out. Concurrently her fingers took him and started tugging. Here we go, Alonso thought, The waiting is almost over. She guided him into the folds. He trembled as a new set of lips greeted his penetration, enfolding as he pushed deeply. She groaned squirming to accommodate, as he muscled his way inside.

What is it about her that I love so much? he thought, beginning to stroke. Unbidden, the memory of Carmelita drifted into his mind and the recollection of how they’d often shared this kind of intimacy. For some reason he expected that same familiar rhythm with Louisa but it didn’t happen. He immediately encountered her complete lack of experience. She was jerky, unpracticed, and it was like dancing with a girl in grammar school.

“Move with me, slowly,” he said pushing deep.

"Oh my Gawd!" She replied, “This is all so new to me.”

In the glow of the security light spilling through the drapes he saw her breasts, heaving anxiously.

He remembered Carmelita’s, round like grapefruit with those delicious nipples. He looked down at Louise’s. They were smaller and more elongate, almost obscene by comparison, with those bean shaped nubs. They peaked from dark areola, swirling in goose bumps. Like Minneola’s with those bulging tips, they beckoned, pleading for nurture.

“Kiss them," she moaned.

He took one, wetting it in his mouth. It tasted of body talc and he mulled with his tongue gliding it across the underside. Coating the skin with saliva, he pressed it up against his palate.

"Hmmm," he sighed, beginning to suck. Then he took the other and did the same thing. Once they were lubricated he came off the bulge, and squeezed the nipple between his lips, harder than intended.

“Don’t!” she pleaded, with an anxious voice, “They're tender. Easy on them.”

Savoring, he drew back and thrust deeply once more.

“Oh my goodness,” she groaned. “Not so hard.” He began slipping in and out and she struggled to find a rhythm to his intercourse.

“Relax and quit trying so hard,” he urged, continuing to work her body. “You have the witchiest little titties.”

“They’re ugly,” she said,” I wish they were round and full like my sisters. You don’t hate them do you?”

“They make me lust,” He answered. “I love them.”

“You do?”

“I get a hard just imagining what they look like.”

“Really?”

“Can’t you feel it?” He drove to length.

“Are you kidding?” she answered.

The drum of their intercourse beat faster. She was trying desperately but couldn’t seem to find the beat. Their stomachs slapped to the squish of sweating hair, lifting and falling in a mishmash of harmony.

“I'm not very good at this.”

“You’re doing fine.”

Her frustration mounted as he continued coaxing her along. At the same time his tongue darted like a snake across her breasts. Becoming more aggressive he rose up lifting her hips. Her breathing got faster as he schooled like a taskmaster. She struggled trying to follow.

Easy with her, he thought. let this be a memorable experience. Teach her how good it can be.

“I can’t do this,” Louisa cried as he relentlessly urged her along.

“Move with me,” he exhorted. “Let that Latino blood show you the moves.”

He thrust deep lifting her off the mattress and splaying her thighs across his knees. In and out he rutted, barely restraining his enthusiasm as she struggled to follow.

“I can’t I can’t,” she pleaded in frustration.

“Let yourself go!” he answered, without stopping.

Then she STARTED! as if something quickened inside, and her eyes blinked, first with a far off expression and then, as if frightened by something she wasn't familiar with. Her chin began to heave up and down like a wave rising and falling. She clamped her eyes shut and began to tremble as a powerful sensation began moving inside. With a maddening slowness, it churned towards the climax of something he doubted she'd ever experienced. She twisted, writhing with a look of wide-eyed anticipation. Her heart seemed to stop as she squeezed her sphincter. He slowed, feeling himself pulsing to her heartbeat. He shortened the stroke, guiding her waist with a languid slowness.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop!” she cried out, "Something’s happening to me."

“Surrender yourself,” he exhorted, “Give me your sugar.”

“Oh Gawd!” she answered, quivering with excitement, “I’m having an orgasm!” The thrill washed over. She trembled, about to fall apart, when a second followed.

“Give it to me,” she cried out in ecstasy, “ALL OF IT!”

He surged as spasm after spasm came inside.

She collapsed, pleading, “EVERY DROP! I want every drop.”

He assailed he spent body, clutching tight, and letting his issue fill her womb.
....

"You were awesome,” he whispered, running his fingers through her hair.

“I love you so much,” she sniffled as he held her close. “I promise to do better next time.”

“The only thing I want you to promise is never to leave me.”

“You really love me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Louisa, I really do…”

“Are you still going to want me tomorrow?”

“I want you now and forever.” He kissed her forehead.

"Did I help with that something that needed taking care of?'"

"You took a load off my mind."

"A load off your what...?"

"Are you going to start quibbling with me?'

"I would never 'quibble,' she replied innocently.

"Like hell you wouldn't," Alonso felt a fresh surge of desire. Maybe what she needs is another lesson, he thought. With a supreme exercise of will he dismissed the idea and changed the subject. "We have to go. There's still two hours ahead of us.”

“Please, let me drive the Audi," she implored.

"Can you drive a standard transmission?"

"Duh," she replied motioning with a pretend shifter and making engine noises.

"You've convinced me," he replied, slapping her bare bottom. They got up and started packing.

….(POV change)


They arrived at the Safe House after Midnight. Louisa took a shower and put on her Teddy. Alonso was sitting up in bed. The sheet was drawn up to his waist and a hidden agenda, lurked beneath, like a tent pole.

She walked over, postured seductively and took off her nightgown. The stark light of the room showcased her designer breasts. She noted a quick intake of his breath and tugged her panties down.

Not much to get excited about, she thought searching his eyes for a response. He sat mute, drinking her in but otherwise showing little emotion. If he was disappointed it didn’t show and if he wasn’t, there was nothing to suggest that either. All he demonstrated was that non-pulsed, intense look. It made her feel very, very naked.

“It’s not polite to stare,” she said

He looked away as she walked to his side of the bed and pulled back on the covers. He was naked and his cock jumped out. It was erect, reminding her of the bulbous head on a long curving stalk of asparagus. The eye of the opening seemed to be gazing into the swirl of her pubic hairs. She knelt and took it in hand. Inside, the core was hard and unyielding but on the outside, it had a firm and commanding texture. She loved touching his manhood. Her stomach fluttered as she squeezed, feeling a thrill of excitement race down her spine.

So, this is the breast who stole my virtue, she thought, while I hung helpless from the straps.

She put it to her lips, smiling up at Alonso. It was a Karaoke Moment and she held it like a microphone. Pretending an invisible audience was listening she began to sing.

“I haven’t forgotten what you did,” her voice lilted,
“It stung like hell, and I begged for you to stop." She shook her finger, scolding.

Her voice warbled on, in an improvised song.

“I wasn’t sure ‘til seeing the loving in your eyes
Your ears had heard the pain of my cries.
But your smile was reassuring,
I was glad that it was you.
Doing what I hoped that you would do.

Made him quit, is what you did, made him turn me loose.
He should be ashamed of the hurt he put me through.
But when you made him quit, that is when I knew
Loving me meant more than
just a One Night Stand,
In a crappy motel like this one.

She shook her finger and kissed the tip of his erection. It was corny, but showed a side of Louisa, he’d never seen before. What started as a flash of tormented recollection, on his face, changed to a look of almost awestruck reverence. He began clapping in admiration. She enjoyed the moment, knowing he was pleased and realizing she'd just made him proud. As she gestured like a celebrity accepting an ovation, a vulgar notion unexpectedly crossed her mind.

I wonder how it tastes? she thought and felt her own twinge of guilt.

What a slut you are, scolded the voice of her conscience. This is only your third time, Most good girls wait a respectable period before giving a blowjob.

She sniffed and the odor made her wince. She took the tip into her mouth, stroking it from beneath with her tongue. The saliva on the dry skin was salty until the stickiness began adding to the texture. So that’s what it tastes like, she realized.

You’re acting most unladylike, the voice reminded her… and if you don’t start showing some dignity this man you’re so enamored with, is going to discover the real you.

“Do you still love me?” Louisa asked.

“I’ll always love you,” Alonso replied.

I guess you’re right, she answered herself, I’d best start behaving with some dignity. After all I wouldn’t want Alonso to see me as some unworthy no account.

"Hope springs eternal," the voice answered.

She took the tube of KY on the nightstand, and squirted some into her hand. She applied it liberally about the business end of his manhood. Then her fingers slathered the girth moving the foreskin up and down.

He groaned.

She stepped up onto the bed and straddled, guiding him into the short hairs. Looking down she saw the mouth of her vagina gaping open. She took a deep breath and began working it inside. As he entered she squatted. It slipped along with a delightful friction, in fits and starts, then to length in a long delicious slide.

“Ahhh,” he moaned as it seated fully.

Gawd, how I love him, she thought. how proud I’ll be walking by his side down the street. How the other women will take note and wonder how an ordinary girl like me was ever able to land such a handsome and distinguished looking fellow.

Her fingers began rubbing his broad chest closing in around his nipples. They were much smaller than hers, like raisins, on a field of sandy hair. They looked manly and carried his scent. Her own were swinging back and forth like fruit, sporting their vulgar nubs. She paused, squirming in the opulence, feeling her heart beat as his member pulsed.

Alonso’s eyes glistened as she began the rhythm of their intercourse. Up and down she lifted, letting the hard stem move inside.

“Giddy up,” she said, urging him on. She felt playful. The motion of his body was delightful but Louisa wanted to do more than just feel the pleasure. She wanted to have fun.

He groaned and his hands took hold of her hips, matching the tempo.

She could tell he wanted to speed up and scolded. “Woah! Let's cantor before we get all lathered up.”

He threw his head back. Her nipples hung with compelling invitation, beckoning like obscene finger tips. As they swung, his eyes followed, hypnotized. He reached up with his lips and she straightened pulling them away. Like little brown jelly beans they beckoned and he rutted upwards with an unexpected energy.

“She slapped his flank. “Easy now, Big Guy, Don’t go bucking me.”

She took his index finger into her mouth. “This one is for the day I first saw you and you couldn’t take your eyes off my butt. Remember what it was you had in mind?” She bounced lightly, squirming from side to side. “Were you thinking about getting a little piece of me, like you are now?”

“Don’t do this,” he pleaded.

She drew up to the point of withdrawal. He arched his back fearing he’d drop out.

“I’d never let that happen,” she said anticipating his concern. “This is one stallion who's staying in my corral.”

“Ride me,” he answered, playing the game.

Taking a second finger into her mouth she continued. “And this is for when you scared the shit out of me in the kitchen. Threw me against the wall and groped my panties. Well now you know what’s waiting behind my little silk curtain.”

She settled once more letting him extend to the full limits of her body. “Time to put you through the paces.”

He groaned.

“Step it out,” she said with determination. “Time for a lap around the track.”

He took a deep breath.

As she moved, Louisa looked down lovingly. Tracing with her finger she said, “I hope our daughters have this same handsome nose and cute smile. “

She continued the motion of her hips and the slapping of their bodies began to accelerate.

“…and our Sons this strong serious jaw.”

It was easier to move on top and Louisa knew she was responding better than earlier. I might just get the hang of this yet, she thought as they skipped along gaining momentum. Suddenly a distracting thought came to mind. She slowed.

“What is it now?” Alonso wanted to know. His voice was impatient and she was learning he got cranky when things didn't go exactly the way he planned.

“Oh, nothing,” she pretended at first. "It’s just that you feel so good.“ Yet the thought continued flowing down the thread. When did my period start? she tried to remember. Let me think, today is Sunday and--- Oh my Goodness, it was Sunday two weeks ago that I went to Wall-Mart for some Tampons.

Her hips resumed their rise and fall as she continued the ride. I like this position, she reflected, high in the saddle atop the man I love. Her confidence and self assurance were growing. Still she couldn’t shake the thoughts of when her period had started.

Don’t tell me that today is the day--- And we’re doing it anyway?

She felt his big hands guiding her hips.

“Alonso! Alonso! Do you know what day it is?”

“Oh please!” he groaned, “what is it now?”

Sweat began to run down her cleavage and the squish of their hair resonated to the slap, slap, slapping of their stomachs.

“It’s the worst possible time of the month for us to be doing this…”

“Are you menstruating?” he asked, straining to get the words out.

“Wish I was,” she answered, as their passions continued to rise. The heat became more and more oppressive. The coals of lust smoldered, steam rose and the beast awakened in her soul. She began to pant.

“What is it then?” he pleaded.

“If we don’t stop you’re going to make me pregnant.”

“I can’t,” he said rutting harder than ever.

She stiffened and came to a complete stop. A thought too terrible to contemplate reared its ugly head. "Do you mean "can't" as in a vasectomy, or "can't" like you "can't" restrain yourself."

"The second one," he replied breathlessly.

She breathed a huge sigh of relief and the announcement made her want to shout with joy. The coals burst into flame, lapping wickedly as the heat of desire became all but unbearable. Up and down she moved and he answered with a surge of passion. They rounded the stretch and headed for the finish line.

“Oh my Gawd!” Louisa cried, as she asserted herself with a manic and unrelenting energy. A tingle began to vibrate, a chorus began to sing and bells began to peal in a cacophony of blaring emotion. Louder and louder and more and more intense became the throes, vibrating through every nerve and fiber.

“I can’t stop!” he cried out

“Don’t even think about it!” she snapped.

Her hands gripped his shoulders and she ground harder as they approached the edge. Back and forth, up and down she urged feeling a hot sensation and chilling sweat at the same time. Like a great tsunami a surging orgasm swept over her. She felt like someone drowning in a great wave of pleasure. Then it came again and then again a third time. She arched her back as he clutched her hips. Inside she felt his manhood squirting like a fire hose, thrashing back and forth and the hot spit of his semen flooding her womb.

“I love you, I love you!” she cried out, peaking.
...

Afterwards they lay a long while wallowing in the aftermath, not wanting the moment to end.

Finally Louisa whispered. “I think we just made a baby.”

“I hope she looks just like you,” Alonso answered.

“No, I’m just a Plain Jane who nobody ever pays any attention to.”

“Make that past tense,” he replied.
© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928819-Lesson-6--Karaoke-Moment