*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929403-Random-Things-About-Me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Opinion · #1929403
I just wanted to write randomly. Haha...
Okay, I have no idea what I'm going to start with. Hmmm... Oh! I got it! Sweets of all kinds. The way to my heart is through good food. Ooh, nevermind... Music instead. I'm in love with music. I'm on the church worship team and I was in honor choir back in high school. I sing ALL THE TIME. Even randomly in public. It's quite funny going through the grocery store singing a random song off the top of my head from, "The ABC's" to "Jesus Loves Me" to even "Sexy and I Know It". The looks I get are completely worth it. Sometimes people even join in! I couldn't dance if it would save my life, but I don't care, I love it. I'm the type of person who cries when I'm happy, sad, mad, embarrased, or touched. I love the way I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm not always a happy-go-lucky gal, but I'm pretty happy most of the time. You wanna know what I think completely sucks? Allergies, haters, and hormones. Mostly haters, though. Other than that I love a lot of things. This sounds cliche' ,but I love sunsets. THEY ARE AMAZING. I also like a good chick-flick that will make me cry and laugh. OOH! OOH! Want to know one of my darkest secrets?... Too bad if you don't. Back in eighth grade, one of my teachers ticked me off, so I did what any devious little girl would. I "accidently" tripped and dumped a huge plate of what the school called spaghetti(Yeah, whatever) all over her. I felt a wee bit bad, but I got over it real quick when she put me in detention for a week. Apparently she didn't fall for the "accident" excuse. To this day, she still remembers and hates me. To be continued...........

I'm back!*clap clap clap* I am soo not a morning person. I feel, and look like, a zombie. Breakfast, however, is my favorite meal of the day. You have cereal *Heart*, pancakes *Heart*, waffles *Heart*, french toast *Heart*, and bacon *Heart* for starters. People who don't eat breakfast are weird in my world. Of course another love of mine is writing. I mainly like poems. I also like music in other languages such as Italian opera. I used to love and play basketball, but that all ended for me when a girl on the other team that didn't like me very much smashed her elbow onto my nose. I saw stars and stripes, but I ran to the other side of the court anyway. The second I made it over the half-court line, I broke down, and started crying. One good thing about that day was the fact that my team SQUASHED the other team. Hmm...maybe that might be the cause of my killer sinus headaches. Thanks a lot, Ally.

I can't believe it. My muse is inciting a rebellion. Baby, come back! Haha, some of you might think I need psychotherapy. Maybe we all do. People are strange creatures, completely foreign to me. Just kidding, I'm not an alien from Neptune, which is my favorite planet by far. Ugh, I have nothing to write! If anyone has a suggestion. Please email me!!! Or IM I don't care which.
© Copyright 2013 shadowkeeper (kittytris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929403-Random-Things-About-Me