*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929445-Witness-to-Withness-12
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1929445
Thought about what makes life work in the best and worst of times.
July 6, 2012
A hot day-there are so many variables about what make life work in the best and worst of conditions. I continue to be on my exercise routine. I shot 50 out of 100, which was by far my best score. I ran two grueling miles, but I feel ok and added 15 pushups. I surprise myself. I survived it all. It has been a good week of being in touch with my kids. I saw Julie, and Tim at work and was even invited by Julie to spend time together. I am deciding I want to be well and my behavior follows from that determination. I noticed more peace of mind that proceeded from determination to balance out my world of ideas with a realization of a need to pay attention to details, especially as it leads to being into relationship. One person at work let me know my gum chewing affected her. I was glad for progress in being communicated with, rather than shunned in an I would rather hear to my face than have someone go to the client and jerk my chain that way. I feel a bit sad that again I will see no overtime, but I am deciding that in this hot weather it will be better for me in the long run if that is what needs to happen. I am discovering money isn't everything.
© Copyright 2013 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929445-Witness-to-Withness-12