*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929481-My-thoughts
Rated: E · Other · Mystery · #1929481
My thought of the day
Didja hear our President and leader in chief Monday night when he did everything but use the “T” word? What else was it? How else could you describe it? Now, he was correct when he stated we don't know who the perps were but when he said he didn't know their motive I think we all know the motive... To harm as many innocent people gathered at a gala annual event as possible. “Terror”. It wasn't aimed at the government or the military but at innocent spectators of an annual event and the perps, foreign or domestic, white, black, brown, green or purple... Christian-Muslime-Jewish-whatever... it was plain and simple terrorism.



I was astounded that it wasn't proclaimed to be Bush's fault but when he went on his rant about getting to the bottom of this and bringing them to justice blah-blah-blah, I couldn't help but thinking that this sounded eerily like the same statement he issued about Benghazi and the American deaths there yet we have no explanations, no answers for the grieving families 6 months later, yet his golf game is thriving from what I understand. What a leader!
© Copyright 2013 Davids Blog (david.doudney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929481-My-thoughts