*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929645-Kiss-of-Death
by Hefi
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1929645
Short story about a vampire and it's lover.
Darien bit me again yesterday. I feel so tired after that, actually I'm tired of him and his acting. He tells me that he loves me, feeds on my blood and  leaves me all alone after dumping me on the ground like a sack of potatoes. But I need someone to protect me. Darien was always there when I needed him the most, but for the last few months he changed.



Darien's eyes are no longer midnight blue that I love so much,they are crimson all the time.There's no love in them anymore, only pity and loathing. Pity because I'm punished by being his whore and blood donor; loathing  because I'm weak and always fall for his sweet words, because I can't resist that good feeling when he drinks from me.



I thought he loves me.



It seems that I've been wrong. My sweet and caring Darien exists no more. Now I only have this cruel and cold, bloodthirsty Darien.



I hear  him coming, his footsteps softly whispering on the furry rug. He places his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently.



"How are you feeling,Raven?,"-he asks me, fake concern marring his voice.



"I'm feeling...nice today,"-I answer, knowing that it wouldn't matter if I said how I really feel. I was nowhere near nice. I was sad, broken, tired and I longed for his bite, but most of all I craved for his loving touches he gave me before.



"I'm glad,"-I saw him smiling in the mirror.-" 'Cause I want you tonight. It will be just like old times."



"I can't wait,"-and it was true. I can't wait. I was a desperate girl.



*********************************



Darien sent me blood-red dress that showed off my curves perfectly, but hidden all flaws of my body. The dress had a cut to mid-thigh, making my legs look slender and long,showing very much of my pale skin.I styled my long hair in  a bun with few lose curls framing my face. I didn't put a lot of make-up,just a bit of mascara and eyeliner.I looked myself in the mirror, praying that this night goes perfectly for me-for us.



I heard a knock on my door.I turned around, letting him in. He looked like a god in his black suit, midnight blue shirt and blood-red  handkerchief in his suit jacket.



His eyes roamed my body like I won't see tomorrow. Darien smiled at me, kissing my hand and helping me stand up,never removing his gaze from mine.His eyes bore in mine,twinkling for the first time in a long time with something like love,surely with lust,desire and something that I couldn't decipher.I noticed that his eyes were no longer crimson.



"You look breathtakingly beautiful."-Darien praised me.



"Anything for you."-I softly whispered,knowing that he could hear me without a problem.He was a vampire, after all.



*********************************



Darien prepared a romantic dinner for us.He was perfect,everything was.We chatted,laughed and sat in comfortable silence. Darien was right,



it was just like in the old times,happier times-at least for me.



After dinner we danced a bit, staring in each others eyes. Darien's eyes were hypnotic, making me drown in them. Suddenly I felt lightheaded. My legs gave out and the only reason I was still standing was Darien. His face was inches from mine. His eyes were focused on my lips for a moment.



Then he crushed his lips to mine. They were so urgent and yet so gentle.He asked for entrance, licking my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to him. I moaned when his tongue started exploring my mouth, battling for dominance. His hands cupped my butt, gently squeezing it.



I felt my back being pressed to the wall and I used the wall for the leverage and wrapped my legs around his waist. Darien pressed me even closer to his body.The next thing I knew,my dress was ripped off and I was thrown on his bed with him hovering over me.



After a few more minutes,both our clothes was gone.Darien was touching every part of my body,making me shiver in anticipation. Then I felt him swiftly thrust in me,making me moan his name.Darien was thrusting in and out of me never looking away from my face.I begged him to go harder,faster...



I needed my release.When my walls started constricting around him,Darien bit me.The bite sent meover the edge.I cried out his name,panting,moaning softly because of him drinking my blood.I felt lightheaded and asked Darien to stop,but he didn't,he just kept drinking and drinking while I watched my world go black.The last thing I remember was seeing him putting his wrist to my lips.{/justify}{/right}{/center}{/left}
© Copyright 2013 Hefi (hefi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929645-Kiss-of-Death