*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930233-Dante-Marius
Rated: 18+ · Other · None · #1930233
This is an Original Harry Potter Character of mine, it's a profile.
Name: Dante Alaster Marius

Nick-name: ‘Te

Age: 18

Appearance:
‘Te is a tall boy, his frame being slightly built, to the point where he’s not emaciated. He stands straight most of the time, when not curled up in his room reading. He has hair that falls to his chin in the front and slightly shorter in the back, hanging below his ears about two inches. The color is the darkest shade of charcoal black possible and shines when the sun falls on it. His eyes are of two different colors, the left a light Green and the right eye a light Blue, each having a black rim around the iris. His skin falls well into the fair category and only is contrasted by his hair. His face is narrow with a slightly pointed chin and narrow eyes.

His manner of dress, aside from school uniform is relatively dark, choosing to wear a loose-fitting button-up shirt or a tight t-shirt featuring a sarcastic remark and wide-legged pants so as to give him movement in any situation. He wears a fur lined trench coat out, whether it be cold or hot, since climate never really bothers him much. He dons a few piercings, his left ear has two silver hoops in the lobe and one at the top of his ear, the right ear has one hoop in the lobe. He also has a labrey piercing that is a simple silver ball. He wears black eyeliner and on occasion, lipstick (but only when not at school).

Personality: ‘Te is the silent type, he rarely interjects unless the information is important or valid. He is more of the watcher type and unless he is around people that he can be comfortable with, like friends, he stays quiet. Overall, once he gets comfortable with new people he opens up a bit more. He has a tnedency to not show much emotion unless he feels he can. He tries to stay near friends and hence is rarely seen alone unless moving silently between classes where his expressions seem blank. When explaining any of his areas of expertise he can become fluid in his motions and show expressions that would other wise be kept in. He usually doesn’t put up a fight when it comes to conflict, handling the situations in a calm and reasonable manner, he’s not quick to anger.

History: Born in a Back water magicking community only known as Cainland, which is location in the general area of the florida keys, his mother and father weren’t sure of their child’s potential. Instead they worked to get him into the arts in which he became interested in at a young age. They frequently sent him out to play in the swamp, where he was used to playing where he had few friends.

He was slightly older than his friends and strangely never felt out of place, and by the time he was the age of six he hadn’t grown much more and was smaller than most his age. He had no brothers and sisters to look up to and looked to his tiny group of friends as models. He remained tiny for most of his childhood and didn’t grow much until he reached the age of ten, where he shot up one foot and a half until finally hitting his spurt at fifteen.

His parents soon scooped him up and away from the small swampy area and moved to a more bustling community in Salem, Massachusetts. Here he began showing signs of his wizarding skills at the age of ten in the form of phrases that had to do with a massive change in the weather which ultimately resulted, he of course having no idea that he had predicted it. He lived a fairly solitary life aside from his playing outside. The result was less than normal abilities to interact with new people right off the bat. Warming up to other children took time and patience, which most others lacked.

His parents were glad to get him into a wizarding school such as Hogwarts, and he became the first in his blood line to attend this specific school.

Fears: Dying Alone

Goals in life:
To become a Diviner and have a Companion.

Other: ‘Te is in his 7th year, and excels in Divination, Astronomy, and Potions. He isn’t very interested in the histories of magick and spends his time drawing in his sketchbook while in that class. He acts rather submissive in some forms of conflict. He always carries a sketchbook and journal. He is usually accompanied by a feline by the name of Toro, who sits on his shoulder (Toro, is a tortoise shell Calico who is slightly smaller than a normal cat.). She is very talkative and he often replies to her meows.
© Copyright 2013 Vick Vinnie (eldandiril at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930233-Dante-Marius