*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930235-Dantes-9-34
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1930235
Going back to Hogwarts
The Platform was bustling and full of people as Dante walked along by himself. This time, his seventh year at Hogwarts he decided to brave the journey alone. He would return to his parents for the small breaks in the winter and then return alone again.

He was early and stepped over to the wall, stepping through the barrier to platform 9 3/4 and looked around. He saw many people he recognized but not one of these people that he knew were remotely his friends. He made his way over to the train, wanting to board as soon as he could so he could get a cabin alone, like he had the last few years.

He ran into someone, suddenly, stumbling and nearly knocking this person over. He looked down to find a small girl, possibly a first year looking up at him. His apology came quick as he past her. A few steps later he paused and saw someone waving to him, it was a man with long dark hair and a goatee. He approached the man with a smile. It was his father, his mother no where in sight.

“Te, you forgot your crystal ball,” his father offered him a velvet bag with a 6 in diameter crystal orb in it. “I didn’t want you to forget it since you love this thing so much.”

Dante took the item and unshouldered his backpack to slip it inside with his clothing. “Thanks father, I thought I put it in here but I guess I must have left it on the table.”

“That’s all right son, I understand how excited you are to go back, I would be too.” He smiled to his son and Dante fell into his arms in a father son embrace. “Well I have to go back, your mother doesn’t even know I’m missing” He winked and then with a wave of his hand he vanished in a gust of wind.

Dante made his way to the train again, boarding the Hogwarts Express once again.

© Copyright 2013 Vick Vinnie (eldandiril at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930235-Dantes-9-34