*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930736-Paul--Shaun-Horror-StoryPart-1
by ZombIE
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1930736
One of the first stories I made.
Author's note: If you have suggestions, or anything like that message me or something

As Paul runs through the forest he can't help but think about the creature that chased him since the incident this morning. He had saw the creature that was chasing him, it was taller and more muscular than a full grown man with razor sharp claws, had a mouth with a full set of sharp teeth, was all black with all red eyes, and it could change into a wolf-like creature with pretty much the same features(a little bit bigger then a wolf and black fur). Now he had told his mother about it before she was attacked by the creature but she didn't believe him and said it was just his imagination. He couldn't really blame her since he was a good writer and came up with many stories involving monster, creatures and similar stuff. Paul stopped running when he came up upon a clearing with a cabin. He ran up to to the door and knocked on the door. When someone didn't open the door he pushed on the door and to his surprise it fell forward, causing a loud crash as it hit the floor. Paul looked back towards the forest to see if the creature was coming but as far as he could see it wasn't. He walked into the cabin and found old books, old pictures, what seemed to be a journal, and a door. He walked over to the door and pushed on it causing it to fall and reveal many skeletons from many different animals and humans. Paul turned around, trying not to think of all the blood and guts, and walked over to the old desk with the worn-out journal on it. He picked the journal up and open it. As Paul was reading there was a loud crash coming from the roof. "The creature must be on the roof" thought Paul. Paul silently moved towards the door, switching his gaze from the door and the roof. When Paul was about six feet away from the door the monster jumped down right in front of the door.

"And that is about how far I got with this story" said Paul after he read some of his story to his brother and friends. "That was a great story, bro." said Shaun, Paul's twin brother. "Yeah I wonder what's going to happen?" asked Jake, Paul's and Shaun's friend. "I hope Paul doesn't face a gruesome death." said Kelly. "Why do you name you character after you?" asked Sam. "Well, I like to feel as if it was me in the story." answered Paul. "I like how he included us in the story" said Amy. "Yeah but why did you make me get seriously injured?" asked Zeke. "Well the funny guy always gets hurt." answered Paul. "Is it going to have a twist ending like all of your other stories?" asked Morgan. "I'm not sure" answered Paul. "So are we having another group meeting same time next Saturday?" asked Jake. "Yeah unless we have to call it off." answered Shaun. "Ok well see you later" said Jake and the rest of the twin's friends. "I wonder how my story will end." thought Paul to himself as he and Shaun walked back to their house.

"Where have you been?" asked Paul's and Shaun's mother. "We were hanging out with our friends." answered Shaun. "Yeah remember it's Saturday." added Paul. "I honestly think that Under Achiever's Club is stupid." said their mother. "Well it's not actually a club more of a group." said Shaun. "Whatever just next time tell where you're going." said their mother. "Ok, we will." replied Paul.

"Hey, Paul, do you think mom was right about the Under Achiever's Group?" asked Shaun, as they lay in their beds. "No, why?" asked Paul. "Well I don't think mom approves of it." answered Shaun. "Yeah, but she doesn't approve of my stories" said Paul. "I know but I think we should at least change the name" said Shaun. "We'll vote next Saturday." said Paul.

The next week went by fast for Paul since he did pretty much nothing except adding on to his story. While Paul typed more to his story he was thinking of a new name for the group. He couldn't think of a new name because none of the name he thought of fit. "The name was perfect the way it is" said Paul to himself. Also, the name had been there group name for almost three years, it was actually two and half years. Paul remembered the day The Under Achiever's Group was officially made. He, his brother and their friends were usually not putting much effort into school work and their teachers and even their parents said they were underachievers, so that what it was called.

"Man this week went by fast." exclaimed Shaun as he, Paul and their friends walked home. "Yeah, but I can't believe that Morgan got sick and had to go home." said Jake. "I can." said Zeke. "You only can because she puked on you." said Kelly. "That wasn't very funny." said Zeke. "But you still laughed." said Sam. "No I didn't." said Zeke. "Whatever." said Sam. "Ah man, I forgot about something tomorrow." said Paul. "What is it?" asked Kelly. "Me and Shaun are going to our dad's house this week." said Paul. "I totally forgot about that, too" said Shaun. "I was really looking forward to Paul's next part of the story." said Jake. "That and we might have to change the name, but we can't since we're going to our dad's house tomorrow." said Shaun. "Well we can vote to change the name next Saturday." said Sam. "Ok but we won't be back until the Saturday." said Paul. "Won't you miss school?" asked Kelly. "No it's Spring Break remember." replied Shaun. "Oh yeah, well see you next Saturday." said Kelly.

Paul and Shaun were taken to their dad's house by the woods.

"Wow, dad. Looks cool." said Shaun. "Yeah. What do you think, Paul?" asked their father. "Ummmm........I like it." said Paul. "All right let's get your stuff into the house then we can catch up." said their dad.

"What do you mean this house is exactly how you described the one in your story?" asked Shaun. "Look at my story, the second page." said Paul. "If you insist." said Shaun. Shaun read the first part of the second page. "Ok so you got a lucky guess or something, that doesn't prove anything." said Shaun. "You're right, and besides I'm probably overreacting." said Paul with a laugh. If only Paul knew more then he might not be laughing.

The spring break went by fast, with the fishing, exploring the woods and other things. Paul wasn't able to continue his story over spring break.

When Paul and Shaun got back to their home, they were called by Jake and he told them horrible news. Apparently Zeke was hit by a car the day before they got home but he was ok as far as everyone knew.

Saturday, meeting(Morgan was feeling better)...
"What color was the car?" asked Paul with a raising level of suspension. "I think it was red." said Jake. "Why do you want to know what color the car was?" asked Kelly. "Ok, this might sound weird but remember in my story how I wrote that Morgan got sick before Paul and his brother Shaun go to their dad's house?" asked Paul. "Yeah." said Kelly. "And when Paul and his brother find out that their dad had bought a new house?" asked Paul. "Yeah." said Jake. "That actually happen and now Zeke got hit by a red car while in my story the character I made based off of Zeke was hit by a red car the day before Paul and Shaun get back. And all of it took place at Spring Break." said Paul. "I highly doubt that it has any connections." said Sam. "Yeah. Just because you wrote something then it actually happening is merely a coincidence. Like a guy wrote about a ship named Titan, that looked like Titanic and ended up sinking in a similar way, was written about 20 or so years before it happen." said Kelly. "No you don't understand. Look at this paragraph." said Paul as he hand Jake one of his story pages. "So?" asked Jake after he read the paragraph. "Now look at this picture I took of Shaun and my father's new house." said Paul as he handed Jake his phone. "Whoa." said Jake as he stared at the image of Shaun and Paul's father's new house that looked exactly how Paul had described it in his story. "You believe me now?" asked Paul. "Well, I-I don't know." said Jake. "I do." said Kelly with Amy shaking her head in agreement. "I'm confused." said Morgan. "Well you're not known for your brains." said Jake. "There has to be a logical explanation behind this." said Sam. "Well, I for one believe him." said Amy. "So do I." said Kelly.
© Copyright 2013 ZombIE (zombiegamer195 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930736-Paul--Shaun-Horror-StoryPart-1