*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930905-What-A-CoAccident
by Minyeo
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1930905
This is the story of Shira and how she uncover her indenial feelings for Anthony.
Chapter 1: College



June 10, 2012



It was the first day of College, and I was very nervous. I really don't know what to do, my mind was going blank. Then I saw two girls coming my way.



Anne: Hi my name is Anne, what's your name?



Me: Oh, h-hi my n-name is Shira.



Marga: Nice to meet you Shira, by the way I’m Marga.



Anne: What class are you in?



Me: Class 1-3.



Marga: Really? We're in the same class!



Anne: Well then, let's get going. It's almost time for our class.



And this how I met them, but I was still nervous about the others. We went to our classroom and a few minutes later students started coming in, then the professor came in.

Ms. Santos: Good day class, I'm Ms. Santos and I'll be your professor for today. Since we don't know each other yet let's start by introducing ourselves.



*Doo-doong*

Like something hit my head. Speaking in front of many people is what I fear the most. I can feel my heart pounding heavily, and my mind is going blank again I don't know what to say.

Listening to the others introduction I felt happy because some of them also like to listen KPOP, and this eased my mind and heart.

I was looking at the ground while listening. Then a boy was introducing himself, his name was Anthony John, my head lifted as I heard his voice. I looked at his face carefully, and then I noticed that he kind of resembles my Bias, which was D.O. But there was something off about him; well I just can't explain it.



I was listening carefully and then he said that he also liked KPOP. I almost screamed, I just found another friend, I said to myself.



I was thinking to myself too hard I didn't noticed that it was already my turn. They were all looking at me my heart started pounding again. Thankfully I finished it without stuttering, that made me emotionally exhausted. This is how our first day of college started.

© Copyright 2013 Minyeo (kwiyounminyeo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930905-What-A-CoAccident