*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931437-Paul-and-Shauns-Horror-StoryPart-2
by ZombIE
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1931437
The second part to my story.
Author's Note: Message me any suggestions or anything similar

Sunday, morning....
"What happen's next in your story?" asked Shaun. "......You are supposedly attacked by an animal but no fatal injuries." said Paul. "Ok." said Shaun, who didn't seem as worried. "Aren't you worried?" asked Paul. "Look, as far as I see it I won't go into the woods." said Shaun. "I probably put too much thought into this though." said Paul.

Monday, after school....
"Mom, can you sign these permission forms for a field trip?" asked Shaun. "Sure." said Shaun and Paul's mother.

Tuesday, during the field trip.....
"I can't believe our luck." said Gary, a kid in the same grade as Paul. Paul was kind of worried because he just now realized that Shaun, in his story, was attacked while on a field trip. "All right, students. Looks like we have to wait here for a bit so you can go and walk around." said a teacher. The students got off the bus.

"Shaun, I think we should go back on the bus." said Paul. "Why?" asked Shaun. "Well, I'm not sure if my story is coming true but I don't want to test it." said Paul. "Wait, did you hear that? It sounds like it coming in this direction." said Shaun as he walked off. "Shaun come back." said Paul as he walked after his twin brother.

"Did you see Paul and Shaun?" asked Morgan. "They should be around here somewhere." said Jake. "Didn't Paul's story have something to do with a field trip and Shaun getting hurt?" asked Amy. "I think." said Kelly. "Nothing's going to happened." said Sam.

"Shaun! Wait up! This is exactly how you are attacked in my story!" yelled Paul. Paul can't believe this is happening. He was following his brother, when he tripped and lost sight of him. "Help!" yelled Shaun. "I'm coming, bro!" yelled Paul ran towards the voice. When Paul got to a clearing he saw his brother all scratched up and bleeding. Paul ran over and helped him up. He walked his brother all the back to the bus. "Oh, my. What happen to him?" asked the teacher. "He was attacked by an animal." said Paul, knowing that if he couldn't say it was a monster. "I'll call an ambulance." said the teacher.

Wednesday, at the hospital....
"So you couldn't see what attacked you?" asked Shaun's and Paul's mother. "I didn't see much of it, but it was black." said Shaun.

Thursday, At Shaun's and Paul's house....
"Now Paul, if you don't want to go to school you don't have to." said Paul's and Shaun's mother. "I'm going." said Paul.

Thursday, at school, during lunch...
"Ok, I know this will sound stupid but I think my story is coming true." said Paul. "I think you need to take a break with those scary stories." said Sam. "Look, Shaun was attacked-" started Paul. "By a bear or something similar." interrupted Sam. "Sam, let him finish." said Amy. "Thanks Amy. Shaun was attacked in my story by the monster, but he didn't see it just that it was black. Now, Shaun was attacked and he said he didn't see the thing very good just enough that it was black." said Paul. "You putting too much thought into this." said Sam. "Maybe Sam's right." said Jake. Paul was done trying to convince them.

Saturday, at the meeting...
"Where's Paul?" asked Kelly. "He said he wasn't feeling so good." said Shaun. "Are we going to continue our meeting?" asked Jake. "Yeah, Paul said to have the meeting without him." said Shaun. "I think I heard that Zeke is coming home tomorrow." said Sam.

Saturday, At Paul's and Shaun's home....
Paul thought he was going crazy. He had woken up early and when he looked out his window he saw something black that loooked like a wolf running through the streets. He knew how close his mom was to death so he decided to lie to Shaun, who had came back yesterday after school, and stay home. Paul went to the kitchen, after Shaun had left for the meeting, and tried to convince his mother about the monster. "Mom, listen to me-." started Paul. "Paul, I want to believe you but, it just seems crazy." said Paul's and Shaun's mother. Paul turned around and walked back to his room. Paul walked over to his computer and was surprised to see his story on the screen. He read the last bit and realized that his mom was in danger. Paul ran to the kitchen to see his mom, dead with the monster standing over her. Paul turned and ran into his room and shut the door. He knew he was going to find the cabin with the monster chasing him. He decided to go to the meeting instead. Paul ran to his window and climbed out. Paul then took off in the direction of the meeting place but the monster jumped out in front of him. Paul then turned and ran the other way, which would eventually lead to the woods.

Saturday, in the forest....
Paul couldn't believe that he was running through the forest being chased by the same monster that he had written about. He wondered what would happened when he got to the cabin. He found the clearing with the cabin in it and ran towards it. He pushed the door and it fell and made a loud crash, just like in his story. Paul ran in and looked around. He was surprised to see that it all looked the same. He walked towards the door and pushed it down and it reveal, just like in the story, human and animal bones. He walked to the journal, picked it up and open it. He read it but it had no useful info. Paul heard the loud crash on the roof, just like his story. Paul knew he had to hide but he felt like walking towards the door. When Paul was six feet away from the door the monster jumped down right in front of the door. "This is it." thought Paul. He was about to accept death but they're was a loud gunshot and the monster ran away. Paul ran outside to see Matthew, a cop, and Shaun. "What in the world was that?" asked Matthew. "It was a monster." said Paul. "Monster or not, I have to get a search party out here." said Matthew.

Sunday, at the meeting(It turned out Paul's and Shaun's mother wasn't dead just severely injure)...
"Don't we usually meet on Saturday?" asked Morgan. "This is an emergency." said Paul. "What did I miss?" asked Zeke, who is on crutches. "Well, I know my story is coming true." said Paul. "Yeah and I saw the monster." said Shaun. "You two might be crazy." said Sam. "Remember in my story when Paul ran to the cabin?" asked Paul. "Yeah." said Sam. "Well I ran there yesterday and found the same stuff in it." said Paul. "Do you have proof?" asked Sam who still didn't think a monster could be real. "I took this from the cabin." said Paul as he took out the journal from his backpack. "Ok, I believe you now." said Sam. The rest of the group shook their heads yes. "So what should we do?" asked Sam. "Well, I'm not sure." said Paul. "Well the cop, Matthew, could help kill it." said Shaun. "Him? What make you think he'll believe us?" asked Jake. "I led him to the cabin where Paul runs to in the story, and the monster was there and he shot at it." said Shaun. Before any one can say anything they heard police sirens. "What's happening?" asked Amy. A cop came over to the group. "You kids need to get home." said the cop. "Why?" asked Morgan. "Some one found a mutilated body in the forest." said the cop. "Who was it?" asked Kelly. "We don't know yet." said the cop. "We'll go right home." said Paul.
© Copyright 2013 ZombIE (zombiegamer195 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931437-Paul-and-Shauns-Horror-StoryPart-2