*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932048-MisMatched
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1932048
Opposites attract
“Oh God!” I moaned, as the blond boy ran his tongue across my balls. My eyes squeezed shut as I tried to stop myself from having an orgasm. His lips were soft as they wrapped around me again, then he brushed his tongue along my shaft and I nearly lost my shit.

“Cut!” The director called, and the blond boy jumped up from his knees. I slumped against the wall and wondered for the millionth time, why the hell I had agreed to do this. Of course I knew why, I wanted to buy my girlfriend an engagement ring and this was the fastest way to make money. The director made his way over to me. “You’re doing a great job, Rick. You ready for the next scene?”

My costar’s bubbly ass bounced up and down as he walked away. I turned my attention back to the director, “The next scene? What do you mean?”

“The scene where you fuck Jack. We went over this, when you signed the contract. I know you straight boys think that gays only want to suck your dicks but we want to be fucked by you guys too!”

Getting blown by a guy on camera was one thing; most guys would let another guy suck his dick, especially for cash. But fucking another guys ass, even for money, that was beyond what I was comfortable doing. My hand instinctively went to my cock which was still hard. When I got to my dressing room, I flung myself onto the couch.

“Rick?” Jack stood in my doorway; I noted that he was still hard as a rock. He looked like an angel standing there, a naked angel. If I had ever thought about being gay, my costar would be the man I would go gay for. His body was slim and hairless, his lips were puffy, and he was soft enough to feel like a woman. “Are you ok? I know that you are nervous about the next scene. Do you want to talk about it?”

“No. I just have to get over the fact that you are a guy. I’m not attracted to men.” Jack watched me intently, slowly and gently he touched my cock. His fingertips sent electricity through my body, no one else had ever turned me on like he was in that moment. “I’m not gay! I only agreed to this for the money!”

“I am gay, and I agreed to do this movie once I seen how sexy you are.” I closed my eyes, willing my cock to deflate. Jack flicked his tongue across my balls, causing my toes to curl. My head was screaming at him to stop but my body wanted more of what he had to offer. He wrapped his lips around my cock and took it deep into his throat. An involuntary groan escaped from my mouth. “See you do like it.”

Before I could argue, my cock was back in his mouth, and he ran his fingers lightly over my balls. The sensation was nothing short of phenomenal; no woman had ever been able to keep me this hard without me cumming. I barely noticed when he kissed up my body, until he reached my lips. I wrapped my arms around him, his body felt delicate against mine. My hand traveled to his bubble butt and I squeezed as hard as I could. The words that escaped from my mouth surprised me, “I want to fuck you.”

My finger found his hole, and it was unexpectedly tight. Since he was gay, and a porn star I had expected his hole to be looser. The heat that I felt on my finger, made its way to my cock and in a matter of seconds I flipped him over and pushed my dick into him. As I pushed deeper and deeper into him, I watched his face change from one of pain to one of unadulterated pleasure. He arched his back, pushing me deeper into him, and leaving his dark brown nipples inches from my face. I flicked my tongue across one, then the other.
He squirmed as I began sucking on his nipples. He felt so small underneath me that all I could think about was how good it felt to be inside of him, like I was a hero claiming my prize. He surprised me when he wrapped his legs tightly around me, and flipped us both onto the floor. He straddled me unlike anyone else ever had.

Immediately, he began bouncing up and down. He ran his hands through the hair on my chest, and then he leaned down to my ear and let out a soft moan. When he did that I began to orgasm inside of him. Instinctively, he jumped off me, and laid down next to me. I finished blowing my load on his chest. When I tried to get up and find him something to dry off with, he pulled me back down and put his head on my chest. I admitted quietly, “That was the best sex of my life.”

“There you two are,” The director entered the room without knocking. “It’s time to film the fucking scene.”
© Copyright 2013 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932048-MisMatched