*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932107-The-Dance-of-the-Migraine
Rated: E · Prose · Biographical · #1932107
Distinctions of headaches
The Dance of the Migraine




I cannot read or process, the message is type, just sit and type, and so I must and so I do.  I sit and close my eyes and let my fingers move and dance across the keys to put little marks of communication on the screen, eventually to be printed and show up as marks on a piece of paper.  The pressure lessens as the words flow, the pain lessens as the Love flows.  What will be revealed and for whom this time?  Last night a phone call came in from my dear one, Danita, and in the state of half asleep/half awake, the messages and images were coming with ease, or should I say I received them with ease?  The filters and veils of self doubt and worth were at bay for a few moments and I could just talk, receive and transmit. 



It is not I that has the messages, the messages have me.  I am merely a transmitter of the Voice of the Divine, whether through words, spoken or written, or images on canvas or paper.  The time is now to jump off the cliff and trust in Spirit as Spirit trusts me.  The words come and the images come, without my bidding, as they are not mine to command.  My vow to be a channel for the Light has taken several turns I haven’t expected since the making of the vow in May of 1986.  The most unexpected is in the “verbal” messages that push thru the muck and mire of my brain to arrive in this reality as “words of wisdom” that actually benefit people. 



When the messages begin, I get a physical sensation in my head a feeling of pressure that builds to the point of extreme pain if I don’t stop what I’m doing and concentrate on recording or speaking the words to the intended recipient.  And today’s lesson and message is for me.  I was just told that, yes, indeed, I do have 4 kinds of headaches that afflict me: sinus, tension, migraine and spiritual block.  The first three have physical “sources” which are directly correlated to the spiritual.  If I can eat, sleep and exercise correctly the “physical” headaches will disappear and the body temple will then be at a vibration high enough to not feel the discordance that happens when the higher vibratory rate of the Divine Light and Love flows thru with the lower vibratory rate of the body temple.  It is similar to an electric cord frying when too much voltage for the cord is sent through it. 



The pressure has shifted and eased.  As the words flow there is a physical sense of flow in my head, like thick syrup moving first behind my left eye, then up over the eye and through to the back of the head and around again to come back to behind the eye.  It is focusing down to a pinpoint, when the entire space behind my forehead and both eyes were involved when I began this paper. I watch the energy in my mind’s eye and feel it go through its dance inside my head.  At first it seems as if it is the beginning of a debilitating migraine, but I know the source of this has more to do with the block of spiritual energy that needs to flow than the fact that I ate something yesterday with corn or wheat in it.  And if I can’t get the energy to flow unimpeded I will find it necessary to ingest an Imitrex to bring some relief.  And so I type………






CarolMaryBrigit

November 14, 2007




© Copyright 2013 CarolMaryBrigit (barefootbishop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932107-The-Dance-of-the-Migraine