*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932345-Hexcon-History
Rated: 13+ · Article · Action/Adventure · #1932345
The discription of Hexcon Weapons for a book i'm preparing to write.
Hexcon Weapons Company History          Hexcon Weapons. Founded in the year 2216 two hundred years after the nuclear holocaust on earth devastated the planet. Smith and Wesson, Colt, and other huge gun manufactures were destroyed in the blast. The company struggled for twenty years until its breakthrough X-71 Hydraull was invented and the company took off expanding from its home planet of Korhal to over thirty planets and gained universal popularity. Within the first year of the companies success it gained $172,000,000,000,000,000 (172 Quadrillion) after selling an estimated 563,000,000,000,000 (563 Trillion) X-71 Hydraull assault rifles. After becoming so popular it bought out smaller weapon manufactures and  became the number one weapon manufacturer in the universe. It then bought a planet for its main manufacturing operations and its experimental and prototype weapons testing. It joined forces with EEA corp. and Xera Tech. to create the “ORIUS” (Orbital Ranged Iradication Utilization System). This orbital system was created based off of terra forming satellites. Its purpose is to destroy all life on a planet by firing a laser that heats up the planets surface and core until it literally bakes the planet and all life burns away. 
© Copyright 2013 General Dash (djdarkblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932345-Hexcon-History