*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932825-The-Lords-meadow
by j9
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1932825
Gods love and resting with Him
The Lords meadow

Fresh green grass, testifying of the hope that is Jesus.

a Living stream flowing next to the field, nourishing tired plants, giving them new strength.

Willow trees blowing with the breath of His Spirit. Not knowing where It comes from or where It goes. It knows to let Gods Spirit be free.

Small flowers, blue, pink, yellow, white decorating and filling the fields singing to the One that keeps them strong.

The King walks in His meadow. Giving love to His creation for He loves His work. His work comes out of His heart.

Together with His creation He enjoys and wonders at what He has made. One with Himself, one with His creation. Heart to heart.

All is welcome in His meadow. You don't have to do anything, Jesus already did it for you. Forget your sorrows, give your problems to God let Him take care of it. Your sins has been paid in full with His precious blood.

Just come.
© Copyright 2013 j9 (j9jeanine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932825-The-Lords-meadow