*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932844-Picassos-Words
Rated: E · Prose · Psychology · #1932844
A word for the words who have no words.
I desired to be Picasso of words. Abstract in form, defined by the contours of individual mind, let my words go. A stray thought weaved into the fabric of letters, knitted sentence by sentence, and divided only by the space. Captured within the bedrock of time as surrounded by the thoughts around it, alone and undefined. Words be released from the formulas that hold you, release the reality cast upon you and speak. Though the bleakness abhor you, lighten up the world and live. Join with others, the words of wisdom and folly, quiet and naughty, whispered and loud become one. Roll down from the cheeks of the Muses and tickle the fancies of the poets and the speak-givers for they give you to another. Flutter through the minds of the layman, and lull the baby to sleep. Ask for the salvation of another tongue and raise the armies for war or for justice. Break the silences with trickles and stutters; be as soft hues of summer skies and when you are plenty, roar within the harmony. Kiss the lips that speak you as you sweeten them on the day that they formed you.

Allow for the breaths to breathe, the air to escape and be to the one who has none. Quiver between the strings of tension and muster the strength to be freed. Then will you escape, rushing past one another as you reach to them that are far and to them that are near. Echo for an eternity, passed on and ever changing to new syllables and consonants and vowels from every rounded corner of the four winds. Give to the creatures their names and to those which has fallen their curses, but to them that be faithful, reserve only the blessed. Greet each morning with the dew of good and the nights with the nocturnal. Ask clothed in peace, wrapped in gentleness and go forth with the eyes of grace. Though justice is blind, let you balance her scales. Death seeks to rob you and the fate remains but be not afraid for it was the twin of birth that bestowed you first. Run with the wind and go forth and let not time hold back your intentions. This Picasso may now end but you are now free, defined only by the extent to which you chose yourself to be.
© Copyright 2013 Happy John (happy10181 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932844-Picassos-Words