*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933108-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-2
by Trev
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Religious · #1933108
This is number two of blog
When Heaven rocks Earth and thunder storms the Skies, I definitely feel as if I can't comprehend wanting to be a passerby. Entering Heaven is an impossible goal if you fall for satan's seemingly perfect bed of lies. Lies that define us to people of hate, who leave behind scars from their wicked fate. They say being Christian is to contemplate blasphemy. They say heaven is too hard, yet why is every challenge we face within the means of our own Heart? Does the heathen minority think 'this God' is asking too much to enjoy His Holy splendor? If you acknowledge he is King you will know we are all being taxed on our sins, and most importantly, on our lives. Believe in The Big Imaginary Bang, but if you Follow his Love and undying Spirituality you will never be controlled by satan's law or the hopelessness of Devastation.

God's wrath and his firm control over permanence will make even the strongest Christian quake. His goal is to lift you up then free you permanently from the fiery lake. He will show us our chores are complete and our tasks are far from over. He will then bring his Kingdom forth to welcome us, well the people in Heaven are thanking God for allowing us. Our eyes will be renewed and the dreaded snake will lose his poison. We will be without sin; our sins will be without life. We are going to sit in the galaxy and wonder how close we came to losing this. We will Praise God and God will be satisfied. He will sway the Heavens side to side just to magnify his Mercy and Pride. It's time now to break our chains and to remember that the devil doesn't care who you are, he just wants you to be buried beneath the Earth. You just might be falling for his lies, well he sits back and watches you Idolize.

Atheists see Heaven as a pathetic attempt at handling life. They think it's better to define themselves in an impossible way because of anger with "The Imaginary Lord". If they're so angry, maybe they've never read the bible? Maybe they misconstrue the Bible and believe every event in the media as events created by "real" Christians? If a Christian causes devastation, physical or spiritual, he is a liar. No one that follows Jesus wants to hurt anybody, because they have READ the New Testament. They can view what The Book says over what hurt tells them. Christ Jesus loves you and you have much making up to do. Blessed by His Holy Plan and upwards shall his people land.

Now my view of Heaven can come to life! Because, in reality, Heaven is real and to doubt it is a bigger knock on your intelligence than some would believe. Imagine being in his Glory, in all of its endlessness. Can you imagine all of your loved ones and infinite entertainment? Everything in the Church combined with everything you loved outside of it, together in the perfect mold. I'm going to say your pets will be there, because why wouldn't they be? Everyone you know will be close by for Eternity. There will never be a wait to hear God's voice, because even in Heaven he'll be everywhere. You can imagine never having to apologize for things you can't even understand if you're sorry for now. Everything will be in a way only God could manage, and I'm happy with that.

The way Christians imagine Heaven, each differently, is something special. Everyone has different hobbies and different ways of doing so many things. Take everything you imagine, now times that by infinity. That is Heaven; that is how your emotions will revolve. Like when I was saved there was this feeling of unexplainable awesomeness. If I can ask God to turn that on all the time, I'll be laughing. How could Life get any sweeter? Until you see the other side to his Creation and the magnitude of Intelligence it took, you'll really never know before he puts it before us. Soon time will vanish and forever and ever will be our clock.
© Copyright 2013 Trev (nocoincidence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933108-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-2