*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933482-Veins-of-the-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1933482
Passing thoughts as I contemplate the beauty of trees.
         Trees are amazing. Magickally speaking, they have tons of uses per species. Medicinally I couldn't count in this one blog post, but spiritually they are a profound font of knowledge and energy. Tapping into a tree's energy can offer visions of past events that occurred in it's presence. It also offers the release of your own energy into the tree for relief, regeneration, and healing. I respect trees new and old for these and other reasons. When I'm hiking through the woods and feel a tree reach out to me, I slowly slide my hand across it's trunk and say "Hello. How are you today?" If the choose to speak back I listen. I often say Hi to random plants, trees, and animals too. It's just my way of acknowledging their energy, beauty, and importance.

         Do you speak to trees and other living things? I do get a lot of strange looks from passers by and others that aren't use to seeing that side of me. I don't really mind. My love and respect for nature is far greater than my worry of what others might think of my seemingly odd behavior. What are some things that you do that others consider odd?
© Copyright 2013 Nikki Lingo (nikkilingo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933482-Veins-of-the-Earth