*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933632-Chernogee-Tribe-War-for-Gillen
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1933632
In the world of animals,there lays 4 tribes and a empire.Its going down in this series.
CHAPTER 1


"Huh?"Said Jacob as he was talking to a villager.Jacob the 18 year old wolf can not believe that he has heard of Bears patrolling Gillen,one of the richest places in this animal world.



The Villager then explained "Anyone who dares go in there needs a special marking,or they will imprison you or attack you."
It was clear that though these animals could not walk on two legs they could use claws,and spears tied to they're back.Or in they're mouth.They usually stored it on they're back.


Jason walked to his brother and two sisters.Last week they're father died.That is when Jason became the chief.They had enough with the Zacharian Lion Tribe but now they're first homeland (Gillen) was being patrolled by Domarian Bear Tribe!

Brother Jack exclaimed "This is madness!This kingdom has owned Gillen for thousands of years!Then it just happens to be taken by Domarian Tribe!"Jack was mad by this situation,so he ran into the forest.His sisters tried to convince him not to go,because sighting of plants that wrap around knees and throw you to the ground.

CHAPTER 2

It was five days since Jack has gone to the forest.Jacob decided to give up the search and hopefully he was not killed.He would rather have Jack imprisoned.


"Croning,Calning , Send your regiment of 50 wolves to the Gillen gate.If you do not return by next week we shall presume you are dead"Ordered Jack after he woke up from a day sleep.


"Yes sire",Said Croning.Calning (Croning is a high rank in military of animals).


As Calning walked through the forest 6 men got wiped out from death plants,and rolled into a camp of settlers.
After two long days they walked through a green forest,its trees were tall with many branches hanging out.As they walk down a stone road a bear appears,It was quite obvious it was a heavy armour Domarian bear!A clash with two more of these bears appeared.30 wolves stood back.The rest fought with they're claws and have spears in they're mouths. Calning's friend was clawed on his side,he remained with a bleeding scar for about a day.They got word from a messenger hawk that those 6 men returned to the kingdom.That was good news for everyone.


Chapter 3


Its been nearly a week,but Jacob has given them one more month.They have planned many more attacks.After chief Jacob put over 200 soldiers to take the sides.Many died on the way due to unkown forests.Yet there remains over 30,000 wolves.Yesterday Eagle Bandits attacked killing many settlers,it was depressing to Jacob.

"Finally we are here"Whispered one of the soldiers with Calning


"Shut it"Calning whispered back as they approach two guards.

They decided to spare 20 of them,knocking them out with claws and pushing them down the hill.They stored they're spears back on they're backs.Then They got in.




Chapter 4


"Help me"It was the scream of Jake imprisoned with 5 other animals.The rest ran to they're villages but Jake remained with the regiment.The village leader was giving a speech to 5 bears when guards attacked us.Those bears ran away to barracks.One of the wolves had a stick and threw it to the barracks.Burning it down,Those bears were not seen again.After a while when many wolves were stabbed it was a small amount.They were outnumbered when,in that orange roof hut.which a rocky fence and a cave that goes into the ground,was over 200 wolves.All with spears.They attacked the bears.It was cruel,wolves were shoving spears in they're armor then biting and clawing.It was not pretty when wolf and bear filled ground was filling Gillen territory.

They burned down all Domarian Bear possessions and claimed it For the Chernogee. When they return home,they will be surprised......



SECOND BOOK OF SERIES COMING SOON.
© Copyright 2013 Danilo Ivancevic (miimaster4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933632-Chernogee-Tribe-War-for-Gillen