*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933832-The-Horsemen
Rated: · Other · Death · #1933832
The true calls...
I'm sure you all know about "the four"



Death,War, Pestilence and Famine



I'm almost positive nearly everyone knows about them, but the four have not always been the four, and i don't mean the four from the video game sires darksiders, besides they have "fury and the other guy...sorry i'm not a big fan of the sires, anyway the game does have the part about the chared council but not about the four and who they are.



All of them were...twisted in a way that will become obvious. I hate to say this...i honestly do, but i need to say this to everyone so you don't fear...Them







First is War, he was a "hippy" as a human, William Archer, one of the worst things for Will was his last name: Archer. He saw the name as a warriors name, because of the nature of what he had been named after, he ran away from his rich family when he was 15. With enough cash for a boat, he traveled to Japan... unfortunately he got there just before the second world war, he was the worst hit by the radiation after the nuke was dropped on Hiroshima.



Pestilence was the next one, Jacob Flint, one of the victims of the black death, needless to say he died suffering a fate worse than death...that joke will become apparent later.



Famine was a homeless guy called Albert Lineal, after a law suit from the family of a worker of his he was left penniless with only rags on and was nicknamed "the tramp slenderman" due to him starving away into nothing, him being one of the posh snobs who wish to show off their wealth and being in a 3rd world country meant there was little food for him.



finally there is Death...a psychopath called Luke Richards. After he raped his sister, made sadistic statues out of his family and using the left over organs to make a shrine to non other than the god of corruption himself: Zalgo. being a fan of creepypasta he got obsessed with everyone from Jeff the killer to Ben drowned to even to cupcakes he stumbled across Zalgo and with a unnaturally strong cocktail of dementia and continuous "illusions"  made him think they were real and with that came his sanity's deterioration. he ended up abandoning the faith after realizing Zalgo wouldn't come and he slashed up his house, with nothing but a kitchen knife he sliced open water pipes and electric cables and just lay on the sofa of his house,waiting for the drowning and then the god knows how many volts to slam into his spine.



the horsemen always die in a gut wrenching way...but these were the latest ones and only the next on a list, the irony is a large factor, a pacifist dying in the worst disaster to ever happen by mortal hands, another to die from a illness that took thousands of lives, a mere tramp starved into death still rotting in a alleyway somewhere in the middle east and a killing machine realizing the error of his ways and signing his own death certificate.



i mentioned earlier about how to call them...and i will honor that promise, an animal to each



War: a hawk, Pestilence: a black bird, Famine: a vulture and death: a crow



once each of these  bird has been captured and had it's throat slit at a alter made for each one they shall ride again, and this time, they will know of our suffering and we'll get our revenge...i'm looking forward to seeing my sister again.
© Copyright 2013 Yungblud2000 (yungblud2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933832-The-Horsemen