*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933863-Young-Justice-Part-1
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1933863
Young Justice
There I was making plans on how we would beat Deathstroke and Red X. I have fought Deathstroke alot of times and lost most of the fights but this time he has Red X on his team. But I have Robin, Kid Flash, and Superboy to help me beat them. I don't know if my team is good enough to defeat them but we'll try. I told the team to get suited up so there they went to there rooms on put their suits. Then we headed out to Slade's HQ. We got five miles down the road then all of the sudden my tire on my crotch rocket exploded. I didn't know what caused it but I had to find out. Me and Tim were searchin for any bomb that could have been in my tire but there was nothing. Then I heard a noise it sounded like a crotch rocket or something. It drove up beside us and then I noticed who it was. It was Artemis on here green crotch rocket. She hopped off and said "Here take my crotch rocket I'll get a ride back home". So I hopped on and we started to head of but Kid Flash told us to stop. He then told Artemis to sit on the back of his crotch rocket. Now we had one more member on our team. We headed of and this there were no interruptions. We pulled up to Deathstrokes HQ and I got Tim to look throught the slit in the door and see what was going on. He said "I can't see anything" so then our only choice was to go straight in withought knowing if there were any traps. So Tim picked the lock and then opened the door. We didn't see anybody but I was sure there was somebody in the building. We went up stairs cautiously making sure we didn't get stuck in any traps. We opened every door except for one. The last door we opened had a picture of somebody on the front of the door. It was a man that looked like he was was about forty years old. as soon as we opened the door somebody grabbed me by neck and threw me against a wall. I fell to the ground my back cracked and it felt like it was broke. Then the next person he went after was Artemis.
© Copyright 2013 Nightwing (nightwing737 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933863-Young-Justice-Part-1