*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934048-Friends
by njss
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1934048
Consider the importance of your friends
Friends


A Friend is someone who gives you something you don’t deserve.  A friend is the most precious possession you have, and the most powerful one too.

A true friend is one of the most difficult things to find, but once found it takes extreme neglect to lose it, and if it becomes lost it is the greatest loss of all.

Friends never judge each other but they will tell each other when they are making bad choices, or behaving unacceptably.

A friend will listen to what you have to say, not judge, accept it, and appreciate the fact that you said it.

Friends can tell each other anything and trust it will remain in confidence.

Friends never knowingly hurt each other.

A friend is there for you in all kinds of weather, whether the sun is shining or you are in the midst of a tornado.

Friends forgive and don’t blame each other for their disagreements.

Friends have disagreements but are able to get over, under, or around them in order to get through it.

Friends are the only ones you can count on when you truly need help.

Friends are love.
© Copyright 2013 njss (njss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934048-Friends