*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934480-My-life-in-the-asylum
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #1934480
An 18 year old girl now in an asylum. (will be added to as it comes to me)
Where was I? How did I get here? Slowly I opened my eyes and looked around. The walls were bare. Where did my cat poster go? Where was the color? This wasn't my room. I realized I was laying on something hard as I looked down. My bed, it changed from a fluffy warm thing to a medical bed. What was going on here? Finally, I heard in a distance screaming, crying, and laughing. That was when it dawned on me, I was not home. This was my new home, the wonderful place called Madam Victoria's Asylum for Young Women. My parents brought me here years ago when they caught me talking to things that were not there and only about to kill them with a lit match. I don't understand it myself to this day why they stopped me. The voices told me that they deserved it and then some. Slowly, I climbed out of my bed and made my way to the door to my cell. It of course was locked like always so I did what all the other inmates... no that word is too harsh to say.. other inhabitants were doing. I began to bang on the door with my open hand, "don't leave me here." Finally I heard the lock being undone. Through the window of the door I could see him. My doctor.... He was tall. He reminded me of the mad hatter from my favorite childhood story Alice in Wonderland, he had tufts of white hair on either side of his head and a bulbous nose. The only thing he was missing was the top hat. I still remember the first time I met him I laughed and called him Hatter. He still hated when I called him that. "Hatter how are you this morning?" I asked once the door opened. "Jasmin, do not call me that. You must break free from your childish ways and call me who I am, Dr. Jym." I just shrugged, "and you know I don't like to be called Jasmin. It's Jazz." He just groaned as he handed me a cup with three different color pills. Never would he tell me what they were or for but I took them anyway without the aid of water. I started to feel light headed and collapsed on floor like a rag doll. All of the sudden I could not move. What was in the pills? They had never done this to be before. "Hatter what did you do to me?" I managed to ask weakly as I looked up at him. But he didn't answer, he just walked out of the room. I laid there trying to get myself to move once again with no luck. Finally he returned but this time he had in his hand a razor blade. What was he doing with that? He sat it down lightly on the ground and lifted me up laying me on the bed. He went back to the razor blade and lifted it back up. He smiled as he made his way over to me and my stiff body. "I am going to perform an experiment, we are going to test your pain receptors when you can not move." My eyes went wide as I tried to scream but now even my voice would not sound out. I wanted to scream no but something in the pills stopped me. I could feel the razor blade run along my thigh as I closed my eyes and felt the cool tear run down my hot face. The blood ran down my leg as I heard the doctor chuckle. This was a game to him it was clear. He pulled away from me and left me alone in my room.

Day 2:

I woke up finally after a long day and night in my cell. I could still feel the cool tears that had ran down my face even though they no longer were there. Why did Dr. Jym do this to me? Why did he cut my thigh? Did he think it was his or something? I do not know all I know is that there was no escape from what he could do to me next. Not unless I broke out of the asylum but no one had ever done that. I slowly eased up into a sitting position on my bed and looked over to the tall door. I trembled as I heard footsteps coming from behind the door. "Please do not be Hatter," I prayed to myself. I continued to listen to the footsteps fall until they stopped at my cell door. I took a deep breath as I watched the door open. My heart began to race. I could feel a lump in my throat as it swung open. There stood Dr. Jym, with a jokerish like grin on his face. "Morning Jasmin, how did you sleep?" I growled lightly but my growl sounded like a weak cry as I trembled. "You cut me Hatter," I finally said with a weak voice. All he could do was laugh, "well Jasmin I see we have more experiments to conduct then if had felt that. Let's see what else you can feel when you take the pills once again?' He handed me my daily dose of pills. I quickly tossed them at him, "no you are insane," I said to him. He just laughed as he pushed me down onto my bed. "Let me go," I screamed. "You are the one that is insane my dear and no one believes the insane," Dr. Jym said as he began to undo his pants. I could finally feel his free hand holding me down more. He was hurting me as I began to cry, "let me go." All he could was laugh as I felt a sharp pain. Tears fell from my eyes as his fingers pressed into my untouched womanhood. With that, I passed out. I do not remember what happened to me while I was passed out. All I remember is coming too and Dr. Jym pulling on his lab coat and walking out. I was cold now, blood covered my bed. What had happened? I do not know, perhaps I don't want to know. I curled up slowly on my bed and finally fell to sleep.


TO BE CONTINUE
© Copyright 2013 Silverfox (silverfoxxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934480-My-life-in-the-asylum