*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934571-Second-Chances
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1934571
Getting a second chance witht the love of your life.
         I remember messing up so bad with you when we were dating the first time, I never dreamed that I would get a second chance at love. I remember hurting you so bad that I could not stand myself for weeks, or months, I remember you starting over with someone else, and me being so jealous. I remember dating someone else and we talking about the things that we would love to do to each other, and me wanting it to come true but never thought it would happen. Until that day about a month ago when you told me I could hold your hand and kiss you, that was the happiest moment in my life, then about a week later we finally slept together. You are the reason that I'm alive.
         There is a feeling inside of me when I'm with you that no one will ever be able to take away, I am so in love with you baby and I never want that to change. On May 21,2013 I asked you to marry me and much to my surprise you said "yes", that made me the happiest woman alive baby. I promise to never screw up again, I love you so so much, you are my world, my life, my everything, I love u baby. MUAH!!!!!
© Copyright 2013 MarieNC (cenaprincess87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934571-Second-Chances