*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934675-say-cheese-to-hard-times
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1934675
its about the ways how to learn to smile and laugh
SAY CHEESE TO  HARD TIMES ……



“Life is not a bed of roses”, who said that?

Anyone knows? But we think it very deeply,when it comes something of hardships and troubles in our lives.Positive thinking is really a tool to keep you aware of blessings of God.Somewhat it helps us to get rid of numerous tensions and stressful things,no matter what are those circumstances ;due to which we have to keep reminding ourselves of good times which are coming up in future,sometimes we have strong belief in fate,and sometimes we trust in our abilities also.

Such kind of thinking is required in our life to maintain our strength to fight with troubles and survive.Anyone who has got positive thinking would definitely agree with me that all assertions,reminders ,affirmations that we make to ourselves are no doubt helpful to heal the injuries made by ill fortune,but no one would have ever observed the wounds on the soul,it hurts inside! And we keep reminding ourselves that we are happy….

What is the solution?? Keeping ourself in illusions or confronting the truth by courage and will to fight with the difficulties and have a smile on the face that is not bogus,fake or imitation!!

What I have gathered from my experiences,is that(it is not necessary for everyone to agree with me) we should face the troubles and hard times with a smile and strong will.And this “smile” ;a word that appears to be very short and simple in its meaning and intonation,could play a vital role in our life.But smile or laughter itself is not a “thing”,we need to be sprightful and lively,should develop a sense of humour in our nature,to make us strong enough to build our spirit.

“Your sense of humor is one of the most powerful tools you have to make certain that your daily mood and emotional state support good health.”

~ Paul E. McGhee, Ph.D.

Mr Pual said this,but I want to elaborate it.Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more consistently to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh.

Its good for health,relaxes the whole body,boosrs the immune system,triggers the release of endorphins (the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.),protects heart as it improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow,which can help protect you against a heart attack

Here are some ways to start:

•          Smile. Smiling is the beginning of laughter. Like laughter, it’s contagious.. The same holds for smiling. When you look at someone or see something even mildly pleasing, practice smiling.

•          Count your blessings. Literally make a list. The simple act of considering the good things in your life will distance you from negative thoughts that are a barrier to humor and laughter.

•          When you hear laughter, move toward it. Sometimes humor and laughter are private, a shared joke among a small group, but usually not. More often, people are very happy to share something funny because it gives them an opportunity to laugh again and feed off the humor you find in it. When you hear laughter, seek it out and ask, “What’s funny?”

•          Bring humor into conversations. Ask people, “What’s the funniest thing that happened to you today? This week? In your life?”

•          Don’t hasitate to laugh: Sometimes you feel like laughing on something but coutesy and manners and bla bla keeps you from laughing.Don’t think so much, what others will think and say,when you feel like laughing just go ahead.(it doesn’t mean that I am encouraging you to make fun of others,its about developing a habit,and you better know the difference between laughing and making fun.)

•          Help others:Yes ,its true ,try it out,help others in their work,help poor and needy people,it will give you everlasting happiness.

•          Spend time with fun, playful people. These are people who laugh easily–both at themselves and at life’s absurdities–and who routinely find the humor in everyday events. Their playful point of view and laughter are contagious.

•          Share your happiness:When you are happy,share it with others ,with your friends,family or colleagues.

As laughter and  humor become an integrated part of your life, your creativity will flourish and new discoveries for playing with friends, coworkers, acquaintances, and loved ones will occur to you daily. Humor takes you to a higher place where you can view the world from a more relaxed, positive, creative, joyful, and balanced perspective.

Sometimes our expectations from life become too high that we ignore little pleasures and happiness standing in our way, awaiting to be noticed and enjoyed.Our horizon doesn’t let us approach to the nearest thing, don’t lose any chance to smile, so my friends, keep your expectations high, go for achieving big goals, never lose heart, don’t be hopeless and disappointed and keep smiling and laughing; this is how we can get most from our lives. 

WRITTEN BY: FARHAT ALI

AUTHOR’S BIO:

My name is Farhat Zakir, write with the name of Farhat Ali.I am associated with the profession of teaching since 12years, loved writing, so want to get my work published. I have written poems also, my poems can be found at poetry.com I have done a journalism course from Writers Bureau College of Journalism. (Manchester) .This is my first effort. I hope if there are mistakes, even then my articles will be given a chance to be published.





© Copyright 2013 farhatali (farhatali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934675-say-cheese-to-hard-times