*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935440-Good-Guy
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1935440
The good guy shares with friends
Shifting my weight, I feel my man's erection sliding along the damp skin of my back. There must be precum mixing with my sweat because it slides so easily. I hear his breath catch in his throat when I move, enjoying the friction, and shift again, just to torture him.

She shifted in just the right way, my cock sliding along her skin, smearing the drops of precum that escaped my throbbing erection. She moves again and even though I can't see her face I'm sure the little bitch did it deliberately, knowing I'm minutes away from blowing my load all over her.
She's reclining against my chest, moaning softly as the man between her legs does something she likes. I can't see much from here but based on how his face is buried, I'm guessing he plunged his tongue deeply inside her pussy. I roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, pinching a little as payback for how she wiggles against my cock. She gives a little squeal of pleasure and pushed herself harder against his face.

I'm just losing myself to the rhythm of the guy's tongue. I don't know his name, I don't care what it is. He's the third or fourth man to eat me so far today. I don't know how long we've been here or how many times I've climaxed... I'm brought out of my thoughts by a sharp pinch of my nipple. It sends a shock straight to my clitoris, making me grind down on his face almost involuntarily. With a final deep stroke of his tongue he brings his mouth up to tease my clit and slides a finger inside me. He adds a second one as I start pumping against his hand. I know I'm going to cum again soon. My body feels like it will combust from the heat building inside me. My skin is shiny with sweat, my hair damp and clinging to my face. As I'm writhing I become aware that my man is pushing his hard cock against my back like he might cum this time too. His hands are kneading my sore breasts, my ear is in his teeth. I'm wondering if I'm going to faint, the room is falling away and I can feel the gush of my climax even as I can't stand the build up any longer. Now I feel like I'm falling but reach my arms up to hang on to my man's neck to support me.

She's enjoying herself so much, I love seeing her so well tended to. I can tell she's about to cum, everyone knows she's about to cum... Her rasping breaths, escalating moans and my gods the way she's moving against his face and fucking his fingers... It's pure torture for me. My cock hasn't been this hard for this long in years. She's moving against me in a nice way, a way that makes me know I'm going to cum right after she does.
I brush her sweat damp hair from her face, smoothing it behind her ear. I lean in to tell her how gorgeous she is but bite her ear instead. Her arms come up around my neck, holding me the only way she can in this position. Her moans are increasing in pitch, becoming almost hoarse from the many times she's been brought to a screaming orgasm this afternoon.

This one pleased me so well I decide to reward him with my mouth. Moving to get on my knees, I nearly have to peel myself off of my man's chest. Turning to kiss his mouth I spy his cock, all nine glorious inches of it, and I want it so bad. I kiss his lips, I dip my head to kiss his cock, and lick up a drop of precum.
Turning back to number three or four, (he was very talented, I should find out who he is to get a repeat performance sometime) I get on my knees and take him in my mouth. His cock is hard and jumps as my tongue circles his head. His erection is thick if not overly long and as I lower my mouth to take him all the way in I think he would fill my pussy nicely. I bob my head up and down, finding a nice pace with long strokes, his cock just reaching my throat but stretching my lips wide.
I feel a thumb rub my pussy, spreading my cum from my clit back to my ass. My man's thumb slips inside me, pressing against my still sensitive G spot. He pulls it out but replaces it with his cock. His hands on my hips brace me as he plunges deep inside my cunt. His head pushes my pussy lips open and stretches me in a deliciously almost painful way. His cock is long, his veins ropy and his girth makes me wet just thinking of it. As he enters me I push my face farther down on the cock in my mouth, partly to muffle my scream of pleasure, partly because I just need to be filled completely. As he thrusts into me harder and harder and I plunge down faster, he rubs my slick juice around my asshole and presses his finger into it. I push against his cock and finger, wanting him deeper inside me, impossibly deep. I'm full, so full of cocks and fingers even as he stretches my ass with another finger. I can tell that number 3 (or was it 4?) is about to blow and suck harder. My pussy is throbbing and raw but still I reach for my clit and it makes me gasp with the sweetest pain as I roll it under my fingers. My man is thrusting furiously into my pussy as I cum once more. With a grunt and a final deep thrust he pulls out and cums on my ass and lower back.

It was one thing to watch other men tease and pleasure her.
There were four of them, one after another, eating her, fingering her, sucking her clit... And she was loving it. Loving that they were satisfying her and I was just watching. Watching how she moved with them, moaned for them, grabbing their hair to pull them farther into her pussy and demanding impossible feats of their tongues.
Watching them pleasure her was one thing.
When she got on her knees and started sucking that last guy's cock I couldn't take it any more. Sitting behind her, her ass up like a sacrifice and seeing her enjoy his cock in her mouth I couldn't help myself. I only meant to feel her swollen pussy lips at first. She was still so wet my thumb slipped right inside where she was so hot, before I knew what I was doing my hard cock was deep inside. Normally I go in slow and easy so I don't hurt her, but man, she was so hot and wet! I jammed myself inside her and she liked it. She was pushing back against me like I could somehow be deeper. The sight of her giving that guy head while I'm hammering her from behind nearly made me cum right away. The way she was bucking around I knew she was as near heaven as she was ever going to get, but I wondered if she needed to be filled even more. Her ass yielded to my finger so easily I eased in a second one. She came all over me then. I think number 4 came in her mouth around the same time and I pulled my cock out and blew the mother load all over her back and ass.
© Copyright 2013 msjones (mspjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935440-Good-Guy