*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936067-My-Entry--209-Words
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1936067
Finding something that shouldn't exist
When it comes to lost socks, lost keys, and lost wallets, the best way to find them is to stop looking. They have a strange way of appearing when we give up trying to find them. These things that do exist will always be found, they have to be found. It's not possible for them not to be found.

What about the things that do not exist? How does one go about finding them?

It seems unlikely that they would ever be found. If they are not meant to exist, it goes to reason that they are not meant to be found.

It might be that the things that don't exist can't be found simply because we aren't ready for them to be found.

You're not going to find the answer to a question if you aren't able to ask it.
You're not going to find the love of your life if you aren't able to love them back.
You're not going to find the meaning of life if you aren't able to accept it.

Stop worrying about not being able to find things that exist, you'll eventually find them.
And worry even less about not being able to find things that do not exist, they'll eventually find you.
© Copyright 2013 paul8488 (paul8488 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936067-My-Entry--209-Words