*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936342-Untitled---Digging-Deep-Within
Rated: E · Article · Writing · #1936342
My Random Thoughts
Basic human phenomenon shows, that we seldom look into ourselves to get inspired; instead we often head towards others to inspire us. But we always ignore our innate talents and are infatuated with others talent hence standing a failure and disgrace.  Writing was sort of a passion for a  while for me and then  all of a sudden it appeared as a gas bubble, you prick it and it’s gone forever. Result was underestimation of my own innate talent of expressing my feelings on paper.



It has been quite sometimes that I hardly wrote anything, it needs real courage to get yourself back together and your thoughts too. I always seek for a push whether it be a gentle or a firm one even to do my most favorite hobby at particular times.  Eventually, I got an unintentional push which compelled me to survey my inner sight real deep to dig deep within to do what I love the most.  So, I made my mind to start a Blog and share my thoughts with others so that I get inspired and provide inspiration



Although I have a long way to go so far, this is a very tiny start towards my bigger aims of writing. It is easy to utter words but the toughest task is to put them here to get someone inspired.  As far as my knowledge is concerned that no one can ever inspire you unless you are willing to be inspired. Inner sight of oneself is more prime than inspiration and the lucky one gets the inspiration from within when they dig deep within in fact I would say real deep. Lets start the journey of inspiration and find ourselves together!
© Copyright 2013 Jameel Karim (jameelkarim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936342-Untitled---Digging-Deep-Within