*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936426-Lady-Boy-Club
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1936426
A young man makes his way into a strip club for a night of fun...
A young man made his way into the club, he just turned of age to enter clubs. He couldn't wait to see all the beautiful women inside, hopefully this would be his lucky night to score!

As he made his way in a bigger man approached him and told him he needed to pay a cover fee for entrance. A cover? For a strip club? The young man paid his way and made for the stage.

As he walked to the stage a woman past him rubbing her hands on his butt, she went deep into his back pockets and didn't notice her stealing his wallet. He followed the woman as she signaled him to with her finger. He walked into a dark back room behind the stage.

A light turned on revealing a chair and a smaller stage with a pole the woman started dancing on. He took a seat and enjoyed his private show. She took off her pantyhose revealing her small red thong underneath completely, next was her match bra she threw all three articles at the chair.

He became hard.

Just as the show was over he made his way for the door, the stripper told him to wait. He didn't pay for his show. He reached into his back pocket and realized his wallet was gone! The same bigger man entered the room and grabbed him. No show is for free little boy!

The woman walked over to him and hit him with a needle he was out cold.


He woke on a soft bed, it was clearly a some lady's bedroom. 6 women walked in the room. You will like it here...they said. What did they mean? You won't be leaving ladyboy!

All 6 women removed their clothing each revealing their penis.

NO! the man screamed but he was held down. He was undressed by the women, and they carefully placed feminine articles of clothing on him.
First a pair of panties, which they forced his testies and penis into a tuck to properly fit. He struggled.
Next a control panty with a butt booster, which squeezed his abdominals tight almost into an hourglass shape.
Next rather opaque pantyhose, no woman here would want to be without them. They make her legs look so good with heels.
Next a brazzier that covered his entire torso, it doubled as a corset, completing the man's new feminine figure.
Next a very short skirt to go with the brazzier and heels. So slutty.

Now this is what you wear outside on stage, when a man wants to fuck you then you take off the blouse and give him a very sexy strip show, ok?
© Copyright 2013 sillysirry (sillysirry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936426-Lady-Boy-Club